Yes it's been almost two months since I've blogged. I hate that. I feel guilty and every week I tell myself I'm going to blog. But obviously I don't! The whole reason I want to blog is to keep up on our life. Most importantly my kids lives. I want to remember the details and since I know I won't without writing them down I blog. Actually I DON'T blog! With working every night and editing lots of pictures I hate getting on the computer for anything else. But I've got to get back to blogging.
So I'm going to try and play catch-up for a while.
Here goes.....
So I'm going back to Easter. Although I think (know) I could go back farther but those pictures are on my old computer. So I'm in Hawaii and catching up back from Easter.
The weather for Easter was more what we would have liked to have around Christmas time! I was a rockstar mom and took my kids to TWO Easter egg hunts in one day. Back to back. Both were at church's other than ours. One was a small one and the kids got tons of eggs that they then traded in for twenty or so small toys. It was great because they loved the toys and didn't get a bunch of candy. Then we went to a huge egg hunt at a bigger church where they had food, hot chocolate and thousands of easter eggs. The kids got tons and tons of candy. It was freezing and snowing on us. Poor Rylee was bawling right after she got her eggs because her hands were so cold.
For Easter the kids each got their own baskets filled with yes, more candy and toys and movies. Then later that afternoon they had yet another Easter egg hunt. Tate even got into it! He was so cute running around with a basket as big as him.
No comments:
Post a Comment