He's the love of my life. If only I could just get time to stand still. 16 months is adorable and so much fun. Right now he's obsessed with putting shoes on his feet, hats on his head, carrying or bouncing a ball around and anytime he sees an animal it's a dog and he's super fascinated. He could be my baby forever and life would be grand. He's starting to copy us. But will only say things when he wants to. He'll copy me and then I try to get him to say it again and he won't. He is so mellow, inquisitive and silly. Such a joy. Pure joy.
7 comments:
These photos are delicious! He's getting so big!
These are soooooo cute! I can't believe how big Tate is getting. He is in such a great stage, I love it! I could put Ethan's pictures in the place of Tate's and it would be the perfect post for him at that age too. I love it!
love, love, love the pics!! Toni says you are a great photographer!!
love, love, love the pics!! Toni says you are a great photographer!!
Kelly- He is BEYOND adorable! I think you may have to beat a few ladies off of him in the future! He is such a sweetheart:)
Pure adorable!
Best pictures ever.
Post a Comment