Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gifts


The highlight of the night were the gifts from Cohen and Ammon to my parents. They had worked every morning before they went to school to earn money to spend at the school store and could not wait to give my parents their gifts. Ammon was especially excited.  He got my dad a trophy that said: Grandpa of the Year. So cute. He got my mom a diamond ring.  When he handed her the pink heart shaped box it was in he told her to unwrap it and then give it back to him. She unwrapped it and then he opened the ring box to present it to her. It was so adorable!! I wish I had a picture of it. I tried to steal it from my mom's blog but it wouldn't download right. So if you want to see it go to her blog.


Cohen had a gift too for my mom. Of course he had played with it up until he gave it to her. It was a Reindeer pen. So funny, so Cohen! Supposedly she is still wearing the ring and using the pen!

They also used their money to get each other gifts that they gave to each other on the bus ride home from the school the day they bought them.  So typical of kids, right?  Cohen got Ammon a little stuffed dog and Ammon to Cohen a stuffed lizard. 

What about their parents? I guess we are chopped liver!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

love this! and love how they exchanged gifts on the bus home. hilarious!

Jenni said...

too cute.

Pam said...

I am still laughing about and loving my Christmas presents from them! How funny how they exchanged their gifts on the way home!

Kasey said...

Those gifts were so cute. I didn't realize you and Jody didn't get anything. Sounds like you really are chopped liver!

Kasey said...

By the way, Cohen's lizard is at our house. I'm going to put it in my purse now so I remember it tomorrow.