My mom got Kasey and I family passes for the Children's Museum in Denver. It's perfect because we can meet up with the kids, play for the morning and go to lunch and then head back home. So yesterday (yes I'm already blogging) we met up. The museum was so much fun. My kids loved it. Rylee and Cohen were so into it. I think Rylee's favorite was the grocery store and Cohen loved the bubble room. Cohen and Sienna could not wait to see each other. They are best buds. Cohen brought her a barbie of Rylee's as a gift (Rylee let him). I just love that we live close enough to meet for the day. We were at the museum for a few hours and then we went to Cafe Rio for lunch. There were some crazy ladies at Cafe Rio who yelled at us because they said we weren't watching our kids. The were CRAZY. But the food was awesome so it made up for it.
On the way home Cohen said, "Mom that was the funnest day I've ever had! " Love living close to our family.
1 comment:
Wow girl, you are quite the blogger! That was lots of fun, we'll definitely have to do it again next month. But what's with the random picture of me in the grocery store???
Post a Comment