One of the many things we love about living in Colorado (wow it was weird to just type that I live in Colorado) are the beautiful seasons! It has already snowed a couple of times and we are all loving the winter wonderland that is just outside our door. Yes, you could say, we are dreaming of a white Christmas. Ammon is in H E A V E N. His school doesn't start until nine (love that) and so he was up at seven this morning helping Jody shovel the driveway and then he played in the snow until his ride picked him up at 8:45. He was in pure bliss. At one point I looked out the window to see what looked like a pile of his clothes. But when I yelled to him, his head popped up and sure enough he was in the clothes laying flat down in the snow. Later he found the top to a plastic bin and used it to sled down a small slope we have in the backyard. When he gets home from school today we will build our very first snowman together.
These hysterical pictures were taken last week. We woke up to snow Monday morning and Jody dared Ammon to run out in his underwear and make a snow angel. Once Ammon did Cohen was right on his heals. These boys are so much fun!
9 comments:
OMG what a cute little BUTT! So funny, he is loving the snow!!
Oh I am so jealous. I miss the snow this time of year sooo much. It is just so pretty, and really sets the mood for Christmas.
Your boys are little daredevils.
oh hilarious! love those kids -- can't believe they did that in their undies. hilar!
i so remember when we used to go down the hill on sunnygrove... oh those were the days. just think, they are making the same memories!
That is hilarious! I love it. So glad they are enjoying the snow. I'm hoping we'll get a little soon too.
BAHAHAHA! I love that your boys (and rylee) are soo tough!! With only girls around it's hard to even imagine throwing a dare out like that, let alone them taking you up on it!!!
Too cute. Good memories. I think the same thing everytime I say I live in Texas!
Love it! Cute little booties!
haha - they are hilarious! so cute!!
This is a good picture.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiA7uoe6VZlbZ6x45bu8ldkDZmRkQgocphDxz3FFMA-BLi_mOgwXNnYGvUx9ETOEQaeCu2-r3DWzxEXRWj7oe0-uWLLcEWP1Luma4y_n4paxAl-zCYpzCbbKqX70vZWn8HnIVKp/s0/Snow%2521+010.JPG
I downloaded the original, resized/resampled it, sharpened it and put the boy on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large format digital picture displays. He cracks me up when I look at him. So frickin cute. The display is warm and silky smooth so I love to walk up and caress his arm and shoulder, back and forth across his chest and nipples, his tummy and his thigh. It seems like he comes to life and I am really caressing his smooth body! he gets kissed all over as well. It is a lot of fun.
Post a Comment