Monday, November 15, 2010
Happy 32nd!
Today is Jody's 32nd birthday. He doesn't like aging (who does, besides kids?) but it's true, husbands are like wine. As they age they get better. Mine started out great but has still become even better. Jody shows me in many simple ways much he loves me. Rubbing my back, getting kids to bed or doing the dishes. All things I appreciate because right now, those are the things I need. He is understanding, patient and sweet. How did I get so lucky? We've been married for nearly 9 years and I can say that our love has grown deeper. I do love him more than I did the day we got married.
*Just a few pictures from the family pictures we got taken last spring. I only got them back a month ago and am waiting to show the others on our Christmas card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Happy Bday Jody! I agree with you Kelly, husbands are like wine. I feel, however, like bread... the older I get, the more crusty.
I Love Rylee's hair! And your photos are beautiful. Can't wait to see more.
Happy Birthday Jody! I can't wait to see more pics! Those few are adorable!! Miss all your shining faces!
Happy Birthday Jody! I can't wait to see more pics! Those few are adorable!! Miss all your shining faces!
That was sweet:) Happy late bday JODY
That was sweet:) Happy late bday JODY
I like that...husbands are like wine...so true. Love your family pictures-you guys are such a cute family. Happy Birthday, Jody!
Happy birthday Jody! What a sweet post
i like your new header! very cool. did you make it?
I agree with husbands (the good ones) being like wine. Mine gets better and better every year too and we both just turned 32. We will hit 10 years on the 16th.
Post a Comment