Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The pumpkin patch







Did I mention that my cousin Kadi lives five minutes away from us? It is so great to have a family member that close.  We've already been able to help each other with watching kids.  Our kids love playing together. Her son Jett is Ammon's age and her daughter, Avery is the best little helper.  She actually babysat a couple of our kids the other day. 

A couple of weeks ago we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was your typical pumpkin patch. Slides, maze, tractor ride, picking a pumpkin, hay bales.  The kids had a great time running around and the weather was beautiful.

4 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I can't believe how big the kids are looking! Glad to see you are all well!

kh said...

I swear all your children belong in magazines. Sooo beautiful!

Pam said...

Lovin' Cohen's hair. So glad you get to hang out with Kadi and family! Great fall pics-love Tate on the pumpkin!

Jami said...

did I mention Rylee is the best dressed girl around? I love how you dress her! she's so cute!