We stayed in Provo for the last night of our trip in Utah. We love going back there and seeing all of the new and old spots. Saturday morning we went to BYU's homecoming parade. In the three years I lived there I can't believe I'd never gone to it. It was a pretty good parade. Only in Provo do you see a float with Joseph Smith or The Book of Mormon on it.
Later that afternoon we went to the BYU vs. San Diego game. It was such a beautiful, perfect night. We were bummed to have to leave early (we had to drive home that night) but were lucky to get to go even for just half of the game. Thanks for letting us stay with you Alex!

2 comments:
It was so fun having you guys stay with me! Wish you could've stayed even longer!! Love you!
So fun! I'd love to be able to go to a game with you guys!
Post a Comment