Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Private


Hey friends I'm going private. Finally decided that it's better to be safe than sorry. Don't be shy. If you want an invite I'm happy to send one your way even if I don't know you.  Just leave your email address. Love you all!

43 comments:

Tawny said...

Include me!

You can use my gmail address TawnyJoy@gmail.com

Aubree said...

Aubs_10@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

I'd love an invite. I think you have my email address...

Eava said...

eavabug@yahoo.com

Kinsey said...

joenklesko@aol.com

what made you switch?

Debbi said...

Invite me! wadeanddebbi@gmail.com

How are things going in CO? Your pictures are so amazing! Seriously, look at those blue eyes, your boys are SO cute!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Oh oh! Pick me!

kh said...

What a darling picture! Hang that one for sure, near the entrance to your home, it's very welcoming!

Please include me on your private list. I love getting my Kelly fix.

Hope all is well with your beautiful family!

Natty said...

speerz14@hotmail.com
This is Nat Jones

Janelle said...

HEy Kel-

Don't forget about me!! Hopefully you know my email....:)

Stephanie said...

me, me, me
lendefamily@gmail.com

Sarie said...

Of course me, Kelly! Good to see you the other night. Wish you lived here!!

Rene said...

Don't forget me, ReneMc11@yahoo.com

Christen said...

Yes, please! christen dot millburn at gmail dot com

Lindsey said...

LOVE this pic! and yea, of course.... i'm in with the whole private thing. :) love ya. i'll call you later today!

Anonymous said...

hcqueenbee@excite.com
-Heather

Louise said...

louchielou@hotmail.com

ps. how is Tate one already?!

Becky said...

It was fun getting together with you and your kids this summmer. Jaxson and Carter still talk about Ammon and Cohen all the time. If you are ever in Utah we should get together my kids would love it. Our email address is bcjwillis4@aol.com.

Kerri said...

kerrim771@gmail.com

thanks!

Cindy said...

cindyburkman@gmail.com

Dena said...

You may think I am weird but I am from CO too, actually a native, and have been following you for some time now. My sister-in-law was friends with Kalie in Seattle and now they live in Bejing, China but she has a blog and so do I. So I would love to be invited to see your blog. I will give you my blog address too if you would like. You have such a cute family and I love seeing your pictures too! Thanks! Dena
kjrdkr@aol.com

Alisa Frei said...

I'd love to check up on those darling kids of your!

Judy said...

Hi Kelly! This is Judy - Lindsey, Ryan, and Joshua's mom...Just saw pics of you in Colorado! (on Lindsey's blog that I love to read!) I have family that has recently moved there and they all absolutely love it! This photo is striking! What a cute little man...is that edited? I'd love to read your blog...my email is jujabbo@suddenlink.net

Terra said...

Hi,

I am a friend of Kalie, in WA state. I have read your blog for a while,you have a beautiful family and take wonderful pictures! I have three small kids and a blog too so I completely understand going private, I'd love to be included on your blog list, if you don't think I am too weird. tlcoppinger@gmail.com
Terra

Kelly said...

slope1022@gmail.com

Missy said...

I'd love an invite if you have room Kelly.

This picture is so beautiful too.

missyheid@gmail.com

Kasey said...

I LOVE this picture. It is adorable. And I think it goes without saying that I want an invite.

Kristan Carter said...

slcpratt@hotmail.com

Becky said...

I'd like to keep following your blog. I was browsing from blog to blog one day and found yours and you were pregnant with Rylee at the time. I was also pregnant and due around the same time so I kept reading your blog. I also have kids the same ages as Cohen and Tate. bworthington815@gmail.com

Kari said...

Hey Kelly,
I'm probably not the person you would expect to get this request from, but I do enjoy keeping up with your cute little family. I would love an invite if you don't mind.
Kari (Jody's friend)
karibergeson@gmail.com

The Turner Family said...

Hey Kelly!
I would lv an invite, your family is adorable
Sabrina turner (Dinkel)
Sabrina4.turner@yahoo.com

Celeste said...

cnrnoelle@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love one too, Kelly. Looks like I'm a little late though?

Unknown said...

spillopen@gmail.com

Jami said...

well, of course, me too! and I'm in love with that face! cutest picture ever.

Jessie Riley said...

Hey. I have you on my sidebar and still peek in every so often... please include me...
AND... we keep hearing about this Cheyenne Mntn Zoo. and we are thinking about going down... we could all meet up... Sounds fun!?!
thejessieriley@gmail.com [fyi]

Anonymous said...

Please! steffers16@gmail.com

Kalie said...

I want to be added :)

Allen Family said...

Hi Kelly!
I found your blog through Melissa's. I commented awhile ago but went private shortly after (though we aren't private anymore). If you have room, I'd love to be added. You have such a sweet family!
-Katie
(from the King Henry days)
k8eex (at) yahoo (dot) com
jasonandkatieallen.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly:
I found your blog through Sarah Smylie's, we're related through marriage. Anywhoo I like to take a peek at your blog once in a while. :)
haley2380@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Haley Clarke

Miriam said...

miriamcjenson@gmail.com

Bev and Roger said...

Am I eligible for an invite.....extended fam. I love seeing the kids especially with the cousins.

Julie said...

Hope I am not too late. I loved your blogs Julie Woods

nofrogsforme@hotmail.com