
Bailee is very attached to her mommy!
Adorable Lane.Lighthouse in Trinidad
If it weren't for the Jones family I'd be going nutso here! Up until a couple of days ago the weather has been horrible. Me, bad weather, alone with my kids makes me very grumpy. Lucky for us the weather was beautiful today. I went to a ward party in Trinidad with the Jones/Whites and then spent the rest of the day with them. They filled up a pool and the kids went back and forth from the hot tub to the pool. Rylee was in heaven with all of her new friends. She loves them all. Then we barbecued hamburgers. My mom and dad stay pretty busy. I'm so grateful that Tasha includes me in everything and lets me come over everyday and bug her. She's been my best friend since before I can remember.
I hurt my ankle in my softball game on Thursday night. I was pitching (which I loved) and got hit with the softball right on the inside of my ankle. It was killing me all day yesterday but is doing much better today. My mom took the boys up to the lake for the weekend and my dad just had knee surgery. So my dad and I are hobbling around each other in the house. It's kind of funny.
Living here hasn't been easy. I miss my own space, seeing my husband, having some of my own time. It's kind of lonely. I feel like I'm single again but with four kids. Which I guess translates into a single mom. It's hard to relax because I don't want my kids to mess my parents nice house up. Rylee has been pretty hard which makes it that more difficult. I feel like I'm getting after her all day long. So basically I'm in a bad mood all day. I get zero breaks because if I want to go to the store I have to go with all of them or when they are in bed at night. But by then I'm too tired to go out. Anyway, yes I'm having a pity party. What to join? I just keep reminding myself that this is very short term and so worth it. I think I can, I think I can...... Good news is that my sister Kasey will be here on Monday. Wahoo!

10 comments:
Kasey will be there tomorrow - you can do it! Glad you have Tash!
It has been fun having you here.
I agree with the weather, it makes me depressed for sure. I can only watch Dora so many times.
Thanks for taking pics for us
Glad you got some sunshine!
I am jealous of your softball team! I wish I could play so bad.
You can do it sis! Kasey will be there tomorrow and then after she leaves I'll be there! :) love you tons!
I love all of the pictures, I wish I could have been there. I feel like I have now:) I am sure once Kasey gets here you will be having a blast!
Glad Kase is coming today! You guys will have fun and can help eachother! I think it's the area? ;) and missing your husband, I'm sure! I LOVE your lighthouse pic!
I think its so cool that you and Tasha have been friends for so long.
Thanks kel I feel the same! Even though I haven't been myself lately I know you don't care! Your pictures are beautiful. And don't worry about bothering me you can come over or call whenever you want!
I am feelin' you girl.... except I feel like a big, fat single Mom! That is a double whammy to have to go it alone in your parents house though. It seems like it will be easier but when it isn't your own stuff you have to worry about it so much more (feet on the walls, stuff on the couch, balls in the house, etc.). So hard without a hubby readily available when you have to schedule prenatals or other dr. appoinments or grocery shop! No, we are not meant to be alone.
I can't even imagine... thank goodness for good friends and family to help you through it. ... if you want to take a trip to UT we'll show you a good time!! Take you boating? Bear Lake? Seriously!
Love all the cute pictures of your kids and hope your ankle heals fast!
I guess with work and church callings, dad and I are pretty busy-keeps my sanity in this weather. Wish I could quit for the summer and just hang out! Love the hugs and kisses when I get home and someone to watch Bachelor with though. Love you guys!
Post a Comment