
It breaks my heart that this little boy is already nine months old! He is such a content boy. He still takes two naps a day and goes to bed between 6:30 or 7. He's been crawling every where for the last month and can get from a crawling to sitting up position by himself. He just started pulling himself up on things in the last week and now crawls up the stairs (scary). He says "mama" and "
dada". Tate is starting to get very attached to me. If I walk by him it's all over unless he's busy. I have to sneak around him. He is such a love and
cuddler. He still only has two teeth. I seriously can't put into words how much we adore him. I just wish I could freeze time right now.
9 comments:
I know what you mean, they grow too fast.
He is so dang cute, he looks exactly like Ammon in that last pic
He is adorable and I love his blonde hair! His eyes are to die for!
I am dying to see this boy and hold him! Thursday can't come fast enough! He totally looks like ammo in the last pic! so so cute!
he is adorable! so much like ammon, but then just his own little person too. i cannot believe how much he has changed since i last saw him!
Such a cutie!
oh my gosh kelly, he is absolutely beautiful! the blonde hair, the eyes...so so handsome.
I want to freeze him, too! At least until I see you again...he is the sweetest thing! Love those pictures and that sweet little face!
I love that cute little face so much and his sunny disposition!! He is a perfect baby.
I can't believe he is already 9 months! He is such a cutie! How fun that he is crawling all over... well maybe a little bit more work too.
Post a Comment