
We had a wonderful time in Windsor celebrating all of the end of year festivities. I'm so glad our friends asked us to house sit an extra week. They live in a neighborhood that has a community pool and we were able to take full advantage of that. It was weird being in Windsor without having my own place to go home to but I realized that Windsor really is home to me now, more so than
McKinleyville. I really love it there.

One day we took the kids to the
FFA fair in
Healdsburg. It was a beautiful day. They looked at the animals, jumped on jumpy houses, ate snow cones (I had my usual funnel cake, yum), and then we went to the clown show.

The clowns kept on asking for volunteers and
Ammon kept on volunteering! It was hilarious to watch him. First the clown told the kids to sweep the floor which was impossible with the little brooms on the carpet (it was a joke) but
Ammon was working VERY hard to try and sweep it all up. I was dieing laughing. I love the top picture of
Ammon and Cohen because it shows what their personalities are like. They were called up to do a dancing competition and Cohen only went because he wanted a balloon. He does not like to be in front of people or on stage. On the other hand,
Ammon was rocking out! Neither of them won anything though.
2 comments:
cute pics! i am so glad you got an extra week in windsor to enjoy the sun and the pool!
I am so anxious to see you and the kiddos this summer! I miss you guys! That cracks me up about Ammon rocking out and Cohen not liking being on stage. They are pretty different in that way!
Windsor is so nice. I wouldnt mind living there someday too! :)
Post a Comment