Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello







Yes I'm alive. Barely. Okay no I'm doing fine. A few days before we moved four out of the six of us got the flu. Coupled with the move, exhaustion and emotions I've been plum tuckered out! Not to hurt anyone's feelings but seriously how do people live in a place where it is cold and gloomy every day? Let's just say it's not ideal for me.

Before we left Windsor for the summer we had some family pictures taken. I'm still waiting to get them back. With the kids dressed up so cute I couldn't help but take a few pictures. I borrowed this old truck from a guy in our ward and all of our pictures where taken in and around it. Rylee wore this headband my friend made, half of the time. I just don't think I'm a big flower, bow type of person. It was a bit much for me. So I took it out. But I still thought she looked cute. And how cute is little Tater Bug? I just love that boy so much. He is so much fun. We think he's starting to look more and more like Ammon now.

So now I'm just hanging out in McKinleyville. Trying to keep my kids from messing up my parents house and hoping for time to go a bit quicker waiting for my big sis, Kasey to come with her four kids. Then we'll really get this summer going!

13 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh those kids are so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how old Rylee looks and I'm loving her hair. Can't wait to see the rest of the family pics. And don't even get me started on tate. I can't wait to finally meet him in three weeks. Yay! Glad you are excited for me to get there...we are gonna have fun, fun, fun. And my kids can't wait to see their cousins.

Janelle said...

Kelly- Rylee looks sooo cute, and so grown up! Those pictures are going to be beautiful, I can't imagine how they wouldn't be though... :)

kh said...

Great shots of your little dude! He is soooooo cute! I too am not a huge fan of the giant bows and/or flowers everyone has, BUT... my daughter is. So she wins. ☺ I guess it's better than leopard prints and faux fur! Have fun with your family this summer!

Christi said...

Love the pictuers Kel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your kids are so adorable!

Pam said...

Love these pics but the real deal is even better! Loving seeing them every day and the way they yell, "Grandma!" when I come through the door. Well, all but Tate-he smiles though. I agree-who could stand to live in this gray gloom every day. Helps that I work. When I was your age with young kids and I was at home, I seriously thought I would go crazy!!!!

Christen said...

Kelly, you have got TALENT, my dear! Love all these pictures so much. I hope you're having fun at your parents' place. I am SO with you on the cold and gloom. It's been cold and rainy here this week (in May? seriously?) and it's just making the upcoming move to AZ that much easier. Yep, we're headed to AZ!

Alex and Mitch said...

Tate totally looks like Ammon! So so so cute! And Rylee looks beautiful! I agree I am not into the HUGE flowers and bows but I think smaller ones are pretty cute on little girls. Cant wait to see more pics!!

Hope you are hanging in there! There is nothing worse than that horrible gloomy humboldt weather. It actually gives me a headache and I think it puts pretty much everyone in a worse mood. But you will have sunny days and have tons of fun at the lake this summer...and with Kasey and with me and mitch!! :)

love you!

Alex and Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Missy said...

Love the photos Kelly - especially that top one of Tate.

Is your sister going to be living there too? What a party!

Julie said...

Such cute pictures! Rylee looks so grown up! I love the Basket o' Tate picture...so precious!

Lani said...

how precious is that baby???? I want to just hug and kiss him so bad! And Rylee looks so gorgeous and grown up! Beautiful...can't wait to see your pics

Lani said...

oh, I just realized I was logged in as lan...she must have been on my computer today!

Celeste said...

These pictures are so cute.. I can't wait to see the family pictures. I'm glad you have gotten settled in at your parents... we will be there on Saturday!! But I'm sorry that you had to move from you home for these last few years thats gotta be rough.