Friday, May 07, 2010

Moms.

(Love this picture of them)

Today is my mom's birthday. Guess what she is doing? Working half the day, then driving in the car four hours to my house to help me finish packing and clean my house to move out this weekend. But that's just how she is. It's her birthday, Mother's Day? Oh well, her daughter needs her so she'll be there. Not to mention letting me and my family stay with them the whole summer. I'm so lucky to have a mother who will do anything for me.


Happy birthday mom. I love you!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Your Mom is definitely one very awesome lady. I will never forget her.

Lani said...

what a wonderful mom! happy birthday Pam. Love you and think you are the greatest!! good luck with the move Kel. Will come up and visit you this summer!

Lindsey said...

she is the best. love that lady!

Jami said...

she is awesome...good luck with the move. This will be us in 20 years, but only because we have such good mamas!

Pam said...

Thanks Kelly. It's easy when you have the most delightful children to mother.