Cohen had fun taking these pictures. After letting him take a few Rylee thought she needed a turn as well.

Fold Laundry or post on the blog? Ah what the heck. The laundry can wait. At least it's clean. We had an impromptu shoot the other day when the sun peaked it's way through our windows. Sun is a welcome sight these days. Too much rain makes a mommy crazy!
Have you read the Hunger Games? I just finished the second book of the trilogy (third comes out in August) and I absolutely loved it. One of those books you can't put down and fly through. I found myself skipping ahead a paragraph or two to read what was next. Read it.
I'm sad the Olympics are over. I stayed up late every night watching them. My favorites were the snowboarding, skiing, and speed racing. Love Apollo.
I'm a reality show junky. I really don't watch any sitcom's. American Idol, Bachelor (yuck, thinking of Vienna makes me want to barf, wonder if Allie had stayed if things would have turned out differently), Survivor and the Biggest Loser (my friends nephew, Koli, is on it this season) to name a few.
Life with four kids is crazy. And everywhere I go people can't believe I have four kids. No one has four kids anymore, at least not where we live. Somehow we are doing it. One of the best parts of having children is seeing them interact together. Don't get me wrong they fight too. But they are also best friends. Ammon and Cohen are so close. They have so much fun together and love each other so much. Each of the kids adore Tate and when Ammon is at school Rylee and Cohen play pretty well together. Sometimes I get so sad thinking of them growing up but then I realize how much work having kids is and know that I couldn't do it forever. They have to grow up at some point. I just love them so much. Imagining not being able to hold them and hug or kiss them when I want makes my heart hurt.
12 comments:
How fun those pics are! When I get overwhelmed I always have to tell myself that I will miss these days. I can't believe you have 4 kids too! Maybe someday I will get there too...maybe! :) This 3rd one has to come first.
I love all those shows as well. We watch The Amazing Race though and not Survivor. I am really annoyed he picked Vienna. Ew. At least Ali is the Bachelorette.
How cute, how cute, how cute!!!!
Tate really looks so much like Ammon.
Can't wait to see all of you.
Loved Ammon's play video.
We also watch all those shows and The Amazing Race. I agree with you about Vienna.
Love you, Cindy
So true about being a mother! I'll see how it is with four! I can't help myself wanting a fifth already, but then I think of managing five kids and I think I would be completely nuts to go beyond four! I just love babies way too much!!
Love the photos Kelly!
And I just read hunger games, haven't gotten the second book yet, but I really really liked it.
I feel the same about the kids.... and I am also a reality show junkie. I could probably list like 20 reality shows I watch. It's horrible. (Chris and I made fart noises during Jake's entire proposal to Vienna). It was funny.
glad you decided to post...I just love those pictures. And I'll have to get those books for summer reading-really need to start reading more. And I love seeing kids together. I know Keal would probably love a sis/bro, but I cannot succumb to pregnancy! Selfish, I know. Leaving it up to the gods!; )
I can't believe how bald Tate is. That wispy blonde hair is a crack up. He's so cute! Love the close up of Rylee. She is getting too, too big. I love seeing them both cuddle little Taters. And you look so good!
I love that you said no one has 4 kids anymore. Its so true : (.
You guys are awesome. And yes BOO VIENNA. And yes I think if Ally stayed it would have been different.
adorable pictures - I can't believe Cohen took those??? Maybe it runs in the family! Want to come and see you when I get home. Lets plan a day and Jami, Keal and I will come over!
Cute photo shoot... you are such a great mom... I can't believe you have four kids as well... but I can totally see you have more you are so great at it. Glad to know you are enjoying the journey... miss you!
cute pictures! way to go cohen.
i think tate is looking like ammon too!
lova ya!
Those are great photos. You inspire me. The end. :)
Post a Comment