Tuesday, March 30, 2010

walkathon









Every year Windsor school district has a walkathon to raise money for the schools. It's a fun event for the whole family. We bring our bob stroller and walk four laps while a DJ plays music. Each lap they give the kids otter pops and prizes. Ammon and Jody even ran a few laps this year. After 4 laps (yes that's all) the kids go on jumpy houses, eat hot dogs, and play with their friends. Rylee was rocking out to the music, as she always does whenever she hears a beat. We love our community.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

That last picture of Cohen is hilarios, he looks so sweet and funny. I love ammo in that hat he looks so grown up:)

Lindsey said...

fun! i love rylee's jean capri's. they are so cute!

Jenni said...

Your family is so gorgeous.

Kasey said...

Four laps...I love it! And I'm still dying over the green grass.

Jami said...

sounds fun!