Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh How I Love Thee




Let me count the ways....

Your big blue eyes
Your smile, even in the middle of the night, I love it.
The sweet giggle you have when you are being tickled.
How easy going you are.
The way you sleep at night.
How you stick your whole fist in your mouth and practically gag yourself every time.
You only have eyes for me.
The way you kick your feet and squeal when I'm getting to ready to nurse you.
How you just lay down and fall asleep when you are tired.
I could go on and on.

I could kiss your little cheeks all day long. You have just started rolling over and every time I lay you down for bed you quickly roll to your tummy. It makes me a bit nervous but if I roll you to your back you just roll again. What's a mommy to do? You love to be in the carseat and spend half the day in it. Your siblings are crazy over you. Rylee is your second mommy. You are still on the tall side in height and average in weight with a slightly bigger head. You take 3 or 4 naps a day and go to bed by 8. Sometimes you sleep 8 or 9 hours. But even when you do, I don't because I'm up waiting for you. It's weird but I actually don't mind nursing you at night. It only takes ten minutes and I love how sleepy and cuddly you are. You have your own smell, it's so good. I already miss you being 4 months old. I wish I could freeze you. I love you so very much. Please just slow the growing down. Just a little.

9 comments:

Kasey said...

Yay! I just love all these pictures of Tate and hearing all about him. I guess it's the next best thing to actually getting to meet him in person. He is SO adorable and I feel the same way about my almost one year old. Goes WAY, WAY too quickly.

Lindsey said...

IT does got way to quickly! he is adorable....so so cute! He is looking more like ammon to me maybe? i love the pics and i love hearing about him. such a great age, when they are getting their little personality, but yet not moving much!

Jenni said...

Way cute and I love your little dedication to him. How awesome for him to read that someday.

Aubree said...

I love 4 months! This makes me want another baby boy.

Alex and Mitch said...

How cute!!! I loved the post. Love those blue eyes! He is looking so much older and I agree with Linds, he is looking like Ammo. What a cutie!

Kinsey said...

Oh Kelly..that's the sweetest post! He's absolutely adorable. Finally makes me excited to do the whole baby thing again!!!

Kasey said...

I have come back to look at his pictures more than a few times. He is just SO cute! I love those blue eyes.

Celeste said...

So sweet

Jami said...

Oh man, I might cry...four months is so much fun...still so little and still a baby baby and so in love-you and him! And how lucky are you that he sleeps so well. I don't think Keal will ever sleep 9 hours in a row-ever. He's beautiful