It's been a long time coming. Rylee finally got her hair chopped and the only thing I can say is why didn't I do it sooner? She looks adorable. It's the perfect cut for a girl who won't leave anything in her hair for longer than five minutes. My sister in law Lori cut it the night before we left Georgia to come back home. After she cut it Rylee wouldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror saying, "cute hair" over and over. She loved it too!We've been home for almost a week now and it's taken me a while to get life back to normal. I came home with strep throat. Woke up with it the day we flew home. It totally wiped me out for a few days. I've got plenty to blog. Christmas, Georgia to name a few.
10 comments:
love it! such a stylish, cute cut. she's adorable. hope you are feeling better....love you!
That is ADORABLE! I love, love, love it. I am planning on taking Sienna for a haircut this afternoon and I may just do something cute like this.
Glad you are feeling better!
So cute! I want to do this to Mailee so bad but Bret won't let me cut their hair. I would still do it but a little hesitant since she HATES hair in her face and not sure I could keep it out as easily if it was short like that? Let me know if you can...
sooo cute! At first i thought that was your head and thought you went lighter. She all of a sudden looks so grown up! Sorry you've been sick. Grams told me. poor thing! Glad things are starting to get better!
So Cute!!!!
Love it. Ryli has always had a similar haircut and it is always a hit. I love a cute bob on a little girl.
Update. nOW!!!!!!¡
I hear ya! Short is the only way we go with Kourtni too. It's so cute on her, and her face is perfect for that cut! (Rylee)
Oh my gosh, that is so cute! Granny told me how sick you got. Poor girl! Especially having to travel! Glad things are getting back to normal...that is one cute haircut...she looks so much older!
She looks EXACTLY like yuo kelly! She's getting so big! I'm going to visit you guys soon!
Post a Comment