Monday, July 27, 2009

Vacaville Visit


Buddies.





We drove to my cousin Jami's last Thursday. The kids loved playing in her backyard with Keal. Cohen and Keal got along great and Rylee did her own thing. She was either driving Keal's car around, eating, or carrying Jami's Trader Joe's bag. Keal is so mellow and easygoing, not to mention gorgeous. We picked up yummy Panera Bread for lunch and then went swimming at my aunt's house. Jami fixed us a delicious dinner using fresh veggies from her garden. It was a perfect day. We hope to go back soon. Thanks Jam!

6 comments:

Pam said...

3 gorgeous kids. Looks like a fun time. I want to go sometime with you when I'm down visiting!

Lindsey said...

sounds like such a great time. wish I could go too! look at those gorgeous kids!

Alex and Mitch said...

Jealous!!! Wish I could've been there. such cute kids!

Lani said...

i'm beyond jealous! i love going to jami's and seeing you guys too! glad you guys had fun

{Erica} said...

CUTE pictures. I'm starting to realize our girls have a lot of the same clothes. We have good taste :)

(Mailee is wearing the same dress in my post I did today). :)

Jami said...

Kellybelly, you have to come give me photog lessons when I get a camera...your pics are awesome! We'll have to do a real photo shoot next time-I'm feelin a family portrait! thanks for making the trek over! I loved seeing you and those cute little faces! Not to mention Keal was in heaven...