We are having a hard time agreeing on a name for this baby. Boy names are just hard. We've always known the name of our kids when we found out what we were having. If you've heard any cut boy names throw them my way. Right now I like Tate and Jody likes Jace. I've resorted to searching random blogs in hopes of finding something. There are some interesting names out there!
Ammon is gone this week with my mom. If I weren't sick with the stupid flu I'd be enjoying this time a little more. Plus really our hard one is Rylee so if I could just convince my mom to take her for a week I'd really get to relax.
My mom was here from Wednesday to Sunday last week. It is always so nice when she comes. She took the kids to the park one day while I cleaned my house. I love being able to work without any interruptions. On Saturday we went to the American Idol concert. Matt Gerard and Danny Gokey were my favorites. They were both great entertainers. The audience was crazy for Adam Lambert. I recognize that he's very talented but I really get sick of his screaming. Does he have to do it with every song? Chris Allen is a great singer but not much of a performer. He was pretty boring. All of the singers sounded even better in person and I loved that they all sang songs we already knew. We picked my Aunt Julie up from the airport after the concert and she stayed with us for less then 24 hours because she left with my mom on Sunday. But it was fun to get to spend a little bit of time with her.
It's been hot here. Luckily it's been cooling down in the evenings. Only nine more weeks until this baby arrives. Yikes!
7 comments:
tell me about it, boy names are so hard. Other names I loves but casey wanted nothing to do with so I couldnt even think of using them were.. Easton, Bracken, Tucker
I think Tate! Jace is cute too though, but I think Tate is my No 1 for you.
I'll keep my ears open for any I hear...
Lucky you going to the AI concert. That would be so much fun.
I like both names a lot so I am no help. If I hear of anymore and... if this one I am having is a girl... I will pass them on to you.
I like Tate, too. Nine weeks? crazy! I know you're on the go a lot lately, so if you feel like coming over some day we could take the kids to the jump place and let them go crazy, or if you feel like a girl's day I know an awesome esthetician who gives amazing facials and we could get pedicures??? Let me know if you feel like it. It may be too painful to visit 100+ degree weather!!!
I love the name Jace. Some of my personal favorites: Ryder, Broch, Gavin, Tyce, .... but I go for names that sound like they are from the X-games so.... sorry.
Did you REALLY not take any pictures when you went to the AI concert? Really?
Love that you're getting so much produce from your garden. Yum!
yeah I really am of no help because I REALLY like both Tate and Jace.
Post a Comment