Sunday, May 10, 2009

weekend review

Played in the sun.

Serenaded mom.

Tried to look innocent. But we know better...Like trying to destroy my garden!


Ate yummy ice cream at cold stone.


Let mommy and daddy chase me around at Ammon's t-ball game.

Entertained with my funny faces.

Played in the water. Dumped it on my brothers. Made Cohen cry. Easily and frequently done.

Jumped and jumped and jumped.

Grew and grew. It' s amazing how quickly the body remembers. Ugh.

Felt lots and lots of love, all around.

Ammon snuck this note under my bedroom door after going to bed one night. He forgot the word love but this is just an example of how much love he shows me. I heard him wake up and run downstairs to get my Mother's Day present early this morning. He had hidden it from me. It was a plate with a picture he drew of himself on it. He also made me a card, told me over and over how much he loved me, gave me lots of extra hugs and kisses, made everyone sing Happy Mother's Day To You and practiced extra hard to sing "Mother I Love You" at church today. When I first told him about Mother's Day last week he didn't even know there was such a thing. He's grown up a lot this year. I wish I could freeze him at this age. He's PERFECT. We were able to spend some extra time together this week. I went to his kindergarten field trip at Howarth Park, took him to lunch after t-ball and took he and Cohen to the park yesterday evening. I love our conversations. He is such a sweet boy. There is NOTHING better than being a mommy.

8 comments:

Alex and Mitch said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Ammo seranading you...it looks totally like one of dad's facial expressions when he does his dorky singing. haha.

You have such a itty bitty tummy...its cute sis!

Looks like you guys are enjoying the sunshine!!

Kasey said...

I was dying laughing at the one of Ammon serenading you too. Typical Ammo!

You look awesome. I should hope that at 21 weeks you are showing just a little. You look so cute.

Love that Ammon's letter said To Kelly. Not mom.

Cute kids!

Pam said...

What a cute post! Love all the cute pictures, the kids are so cute. Sounds like you had a great week. Glad Ammon gave you special treatment. See you soon!

Janelle said...

I love all of the pictures. Rylee is looking so old. I love her little bangs. I am glad that you put the picture on of yourself, I love to see pictures of people when they are prego. By the way I think that you are always one of the cutest pregnant girls that I know:)

Lani said...

Kel - you're pictures are awesome! You are really inspiring me to get into photography. Such cute posts. love you!

Celeste said...

That is such a cute note! And you are so cute prego as well.

Missy said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl I know!

Pam said...

Love Ammon's note to KLY! Love the pictures and the post. Ammon serenading you is a classic, Cohen's funny faces too. And yes, Rylee looks angelic-but we know the truth, don't we???