Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three Piggy Opera!


Ammon was in his second class play last week. He was one of the three little piggy's. His teacher tends to give him big parts in their plays because he totally goes all out when he's acting. He was adorable. He had practiced his part over and over at home (even Cohen knew it) but when he did it in front of everyone and he had to sing up high, his voice totally squeaked! He is such a love. Today he came up to me and said, "I just love you mommy. You're the best mommy in the whole world."

This is his last week of school and I am sad. Not because he will be home all summer but because my little boy is done with Kindergarten and it flew by!


My garden is growing! I'm so proud. This picture was taken last week and it's grown much more since then.

Our crazy girl. She loves to wear her purse all over and put random things in it. She also loves her babies and is getting good at helping to clean up her own messes. When she spills anything, even crackers, she runs to get a towel and wipe it up! That's my girl.


We had a fun, busy weekend. I uploaded 200 pics taken from Friday until today. So, more to come...

9 comments:

Christi said...

What a cute Piggy!!!

Pam said...

I would have loved to have been there at the piggy performance. Love that they all have pink on and the headgear is so cute! Can't wait to see the video. Ammon is a special little boy, so tender hearted. Roo girl looks adorable-love that she always has her purse with her. When she stops beating up on the boys she might end up a girly girl. Where's pics of crazy boy??

Pam said...

Look how much smaller Ammon is than the other piggies-I didn't realize he was so short!

Kelly said...

He is one of the smallest boys but those two are also exceptionally tall for their age!

Kasey said...

Cute. I'd have loved to see the play too. I bet Ammon was wonderful! How come there are four piggies in the picture? Is one the understudy?!

Rylee looks so grown up! She is adorable.

Lindsey said...

love the cute little piggy! and ry is soooo cute. seriously. she is like a big girl now. i need to love on her!!

Alex and Mitch said...

Ha I love how cute Ammo is and how he is such a great little actor! I want to see the video! Roo looks so much older! Her hair is getting so long...she looks so cute!

Celeste said...

I can't believe how grown up Rylee looks in these pictures!

Ammon sure makes a cute piggy.

Lindsey said...

oh and i also want to grow a garden. i need to call you for your tips!