To my dear, sweet, giving mom! I think this was my parents engagement picture. I love it. Honestly they don't look that much older now. People are always commenting on how young my parents look and yes even you mom!I am so blessed, so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. She's set the example for me. I hope I can live up to how perfect she has been as my mother, to my own children. She's the kind who would drop ANYTHING at ANYTIME if you needed her. She loves her children and grandchildren beyond anything. Each month she is traveling somewhere to see one or a few of us and when she comes she is the easiest guest to have. She helps cook, clean, and tend to kids and she doesn't have to be entertained. My mom is also always up for anything. She's a gamer. Loves to play board or card games, go shopping, on a walk, out to eat (especially this one) or go to an amusement park and go on roller coaster rides.
She truly has become a best friend to all of her girls. I love you mom! Hope you have a great day. I wish I were there to enjoy your yummy birthday cake with you.

11 comments:
Amen! Love you mom. Hope you have a FABULOUS day. You are the best!
Oh, and thanks for the pic of mom and dad Kel. I'm stealing it to put on my blog...
Happy birthday Pam!! You still look as young as your engagement photo... and just as beautiful
where did you get that pic? did you scan it? mom and dad look awesome. i love it. happy bday pam!
Okay, I started crying with Kasey's blog and am now continuing it. Thank you so much. What ymmy birthday cake???? Could that be what dad is bringing home????? ymmmmm!!!! Love you so very, very much.
Both of those pics are so cute!! What a fun great lady your mom is!! Happy Birthday Pam!
I love your Mom too! Hi Pam! Remember me? You do have AWESOME parents and I will never forget them and how kind they were to me and how helpful they were to Chris and I while our relationship was just sprouting!
I love thier engagment picture!! They are so cute! I remember your mom coming out and cooking for us at Branberry. She was always so sweet.
Your mom does look amazingly long! I knew right away where you got your beautiful face from.
Happy Birthday to your mommy!
I don't know her but she sounds awesome! I know too that she's an awesome cook, at least she posts some incredible recipes on Internecipes. (They always turn out to be my favs!)
Happy Bday Pam!
That was a big poster picture I had my house for a long time. That was their engagement picture and the poster was at their reception. Great blog! You all are very lucky to have such a great mom.
Happy Birthday Pam!!! (A little late but hope you had a great day) Love you!
Post a Comment