Good job Kel! I've been waiting for this post for what seems like a lifetime! Alex looks gorgeous and I LOVE your family picture. You all look so cute...perfect for a Christmas card, darn it!
The one of you and Linds cracks me up. And you and Linds with dad...hilarious. Boys with mom and dad is adorable and I'm loving the pics of Oliver. Good job girl! Feel free to post more!
I have been waiting for you to post! I love weddings and wanted to see the new camera pics! (Great job! :) Alex's dress is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. They look great together.
That family pic is so cute! Very frame-worthy! :)
So is life settling down for you? Let's try and plan to get together sometime in the next month or two?
Merry (late) Christmas & Happy New Year, Kelly! Sounds like you had fun. I'm jealous of your camera and Jonah of the Wii (the poor kid has to settle with his PS3...lifes so hard when you're 5, isn't it?). Congrats to your sister...I LOVE her dress!
kelly - these pictures are awesome...i think you are really good with that new camera! it doesn't hurt anything that every member of your family seems to be insanely gorgeous however. we love checking your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. your kids are getting so big! it would be fun if we lived a little closer, our kids are almost exaclty the same ages. thanks for posting - kelly king
.All of those pictures are so cute....and or course it helps have a beautiful bride. She is so cute!! I love all of those pictures...and I miss Lindsay...Tell her to add me to her blog...slcpratt@hotmail.com
Nice pics, Kell! Love them. You all look so beautiful and Alex looks amazing. Can't wait to finally see you guys, yes after driving for 6 hours instead of 1! Someday we'll get it together, huh? Love you!
These pictures are so great Kelly! Everyone looks so, so pretty. I just love weddings.
You got a new camera for Christmas? I can't wait to see all your photos. I have a Nikon, but I've heard such good things about the rebel. You'll love it.
18 comments:
Good job Kel! I've been waiting for this post for what seems like a lifetime! Alex looks gorgeous and I LOVE your family picture. You all look so cute...perfect for a Christmas card, darn it!
The one of you and Linds cracks me up. And you and Linds with dad...hilarious. Boys with mom and dad is adorable and I'm loving the pics of Oliver. Good job girl! Feel free to post more!
I have been waiting for you to post! I love weddings and wanted to see the new camera pics! (Great job! :)
Alex's dress is one of the prettiest I have ever seen. They look great together.
That family pic is so cute! Very frame-worthy! :)
So is life settling down for you? Let's try and plan to get together sometime in the next month or two?
Great Oictures Kelly. It was a fun time seeing you guys and seeing alex and mitch's weading. Nice Photoshopping too!
Merry (late) Christmas & Happy New Year, Kelly! Sounds like you had fun. I'm jealous of your camera and Jonah of the Wii (the poor kid has to settle with his PS3...lifes so hard when you're 5, isn't it?). Congrats to your sister...I LOVE her dress!
Your sister looks so amazing! There is nothing like that wedding day glow!
By the way you are looking hot sista'!!
Your pictures turned out SO good! Alex looks so beautiful. You got some really good family pictures.
You took some really great pictures! I am jealous of your new camera. It was fun to see you for a bit the other night!
Don't mind my ignorance, but WHICH temple is that??? It's lovely.
She looks great, as all brides do.
So you got a new camera??? DO TELL!!!
GREAT PICS! so excited to see you guys soon!
Love the pics Alex looks so pretty. I love her dress. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas
Kristen-
It's SLC temple and I got a new camera for xmas. Canon rebel xsi. LOVE it but still have a lot to learn.
Kelly....the pictures are gorgeous and I have been dying to see them since Pam's were very blurry!
Alex and Mitch look stunning and your family is as always adorable.
I wish I could have been there but thanks for taking pictures to help us who weren't there!
Love the pics! I know you have lots more though, so post them! :)
Alex was a gorgeous bride. I miss you guys already. love you!
p.s. is it bad that one of my fave pics is of you, me and dad?
kelly -
these pictures are awesome...i think you are really good with that new camera! it doesn't hurt anything that every member of your family seems to be insanely gorgeous however. we love checking your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. your kids are getting so big! it would be fun if we lived a little closer, our kids are almost exaclty the same ages.
thanks for posting -
kelly king
all the people at work have been noticing how your eyes and mine are similar!!
.All of those pictures are so cute....and or course it helps have a beautiful bride. She is so cute!! I love all of those pictures...and I miss Lindsay...Tell her to add me to her blog...slcpratt@hotmail.com
Nice pics, Kell! Love them. You all look so beautiful and Alex looks amazing. Can't wait to finally see you guys, yes after driving for 6 hours instead of 1! Someday we'll get it together, huh? Love you!
These pictures are so great Kelly! Everyone looks so, so pretty. I just love weddings.
You got a new camera for Christmas? I can't wait to see all your photos. I have a Nikon, but I've heard such good things about the rebel. You'll love it.
Post a Comment