Friday, January 16, 2009

An old one from Utah. But I love it.

I was going for an old vintage photograph look here.

I don't know what those are called on his sleeve. But I think it's cool.

I'm not into blogging right now. I don't know why. But I'm just not feeling it. I hate that guilty feeling of knowing you really need to blog but don't want to. I just have to remember that this is a way of keeping a record of our family history.

I've been having some fun with my camera. I met a local photographer who's going to start a class next month with me and a few other girls. I'm so excited to get some hands on training!

Last Saturday Ammon started basketball. He LOVES it! Everyday he asks when he has practice again. Tomorrow is his first game. We haven't been doing anything exciting this week but we seem to stay busy. The weather has been beautiful and I've been walking the kids to the park a few times a day. Rylee is crazy. She is always running away and has now started to tackle other kids. She's not doing it to be mean but to play with them. She will do it to people we don't know which is a little embarassing. She also loves dog's, babies, and bird's. Next week is my sister's reception so I'm going to take the kids up to Humboldt to spend the week with my grandparents who are visiting. I can't wait to spend a whole week of one on one time with them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see the game. :(
I miss going to all those basketball, football, and basketball games. I would love to see Ammon play. G.Mom Cindy

Missy said...

That second photo is incredible Kelly! I love the way he is looking at the camera.

Kasey said...

Cute, cute pics! Wish I could meet you in Humboldt. So jealous you get to spend so much time with Gram and Gramps. And of course, it would be great to see you and the fam!

Okay, am I missing something? What is on Ammon's sleeve that you love?

Lindsey said...

I am not sure about the sleeve thing either, what is it that you are talking about?

love that ammon is playing bball! and have a blast with gma and gpa. i'm jealous.

Kelly said...

The sun spots or whatever it is. The girl who took our photos last year had the sun coming in like that a few times in some pics. Obviously mine was an accident. I'm not sure how you do it. Okay maybe it isn't cool....

Pam said...

Can't wait to see you all!! Love the pictures!

Sarie said...

I love the the one of Cohen. So cute. That class should be so great. I call the sun spot a lens flare. Some people call it a Sun Flare. Anyway, I like it, some people actually put them in after they take the photo using photoshop or something... kinda funny.

Also, over Christmas i Lost interest in blogging too.. I was sorta over it.. then I remembered how I would have loved if my mom wrote down everything about us like I am writing it down, and then it made me want to do it for the girls. I miss your blogging though! My favorite is when you post about a super crazy/bad day that you had. Those are so awesome.

Alex and Mitch said...

hahah....that is hilarious that Rylee is tackling random people. I am not surprised!

cant wait to see you in a couple days!