This is our family Christmas card this year. Don't judge me too harshly. I did it in five minutes and then uploaded it to Walmart.com but when I picked up the photos they were horrible quality so I just threw them away! So this is it. Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
I think it's cute as can be and I'm bummed I won't be getting one in the mail...
Merry Christmas! Wish we were with you guys.
Love ya!
Ha ha. I have to laugh at you. I would have done the exact same thing, despite the $$$ I spent on them. Do you mind that I printed it out for my wall?
Your kids are too cute! Have a merry christmas!
I for one, love the tape measure? by Ammon's leg. Like he just stopped playing for a minute to grab Rylee for a picture and then probably kept playing. how cute.
Post a Comment