It's so sad how divided people/country become during the elections. I am glad it's all over today! Hopefully, people will like each other again. :) Good job on all your hard work!
I am really for all people loving & giving. I am very sad that this proposition was passed. I am not gay, but I have many compasionate, loving, giving, Mom's and Dad's that are gay. I have been a church person for many years, but this particular item should never have been an issue at any time. I think it would be so nice for us all to just get along, live OUR lives and let others live theirs. This is what I feel is the Christian Way.
4 comments:
You are amazing. I need to do more but I did make lots of calls on Saturday. That video is crazy people need to grow up.
Hooray for Prop 8!
It's so sad how divided people/country become during the elections. I am glad it's all over today! Hopefully, people will like each other again. :) Good job on all your hard work!
I am really for all people loving & giving. I am very sad that this proposition was passed. I am not gay, but I have many compasionate, loving, giving, Mom's and Dad's that are gay. I have been a church person for many years, but this particular item should never have been an issue at any time. I think it would be so nice for us all to just get along, live OUR lives and let others live theirs. This is what I feel is the Christian Way.
Post a Comment