I will buy this camera. Hopefully when we get our tax return. I've decided to try to use photoshop to fix my pictures up. This is one I just did a few things on today. I think it looks better but I know there is a lot more I could probably do. This site is great for help with photoshop. Once I get my dream camera I want to take this class that she offers.

12 comments:
Her site is awesome and I still pay visits to it occasionally...photoshop is so much fun!
Feel free to ask me any questions if you want about photoshop or elements. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get your camera!
I see you are like me and have your next tax return spent :) I have my eye on a new couch!
Maybe sooner than you think! Photoshop is ADDICTING...good luck. Rylee looks so cute.
I'm with you - I want that camera!
I need to play with my photo shop more, I'll have to check out that site. I would love that camera too! Good luck getting it, you already take great pictures!
Hey - random, but I just though of it, but do you know if Celeste's sister ever got her swap package? I don't think she had a blog that I could check.
I'll have to look at that site. The problem is that I don't usually have patience for photoshop - I just sort of throw the pictures up.
Can't wait for you to get your camera though - they're so much fun!
GET IT! Don't even hesitate. Put it on a credit card, borrow money from your parents, whatever. GET it for sure! It's the best money you'll ever spend and I think you will be amazing. The camera makes all the difference, and then if you take a beginner class, that's all you really need. I love the touchups you did on Rylee's photo.
Great job on fixing that picture-I'm impressed!!
Kelly! Someday I want a camera like that but as for now I will use my Adobe photoshop cs3. I love working with Photoshop, it is fun and makes you feel good for enhancing a photo to look like a pro took it.
Love you cousin, Mike
I want that camera too!
Good for you for experimenting...the picture turned out good. I gave up on photoshop...I just don't have the time to play on it. Funny I was just talking to Kasey yesterday about cameras.
Post a Comment