
This boy has been cracking us up lately. He thinks he's so big.
For example:
- To Ammon this morning, "Have a happy school day Ammo. Remember to learn at school today." Jody and Ammon proceed to leave and Cohen yells, "I need a kiss and a hug!" After he gives them both one and they leave and shut the door Cohen says, "I love him. He's a good brother."
- After he had been put in bed for the night he sneaks out while I'm doing laundry. "Mommy I need to tell you a secret." Me, "Okay Cohen what do you need to tell me?" Cohen, "I need to tell you in your ear." I bend down and he says,"Mommy I love you so much."
- The other night he was saying our bedtime family prayer and he said, "And help me to not say poopy anymore." He does say it ALOT. So now when he says poopy I say that I thought he wasn't going to say it anymore and he says, "oh, I forgot."
- I got after him last night for getting into the cookie dough he looked at me with tears in his eyes and in a sad little voice said, "You got mad at me. You don't love me anymore." I remember pulling this one on my mom but not until I was 5 or 6. He's a smart little boy. Today he tried something similar but instead said, "You got mad at me. You're not my mommy anymore."
I've been having so much fun with him lately. He is such a little love and he loves having alone time with me. It's also been fun to see him and Rylee start playing together. And when they fight over things it's usually him that is crying in the end!
13 comments:
I need a Cohen-fix after this post! I love that little guy. Seriously, how big is he in that picture?!
Oh, and ps, I love talking to you too. Just can't call you right when I wake up!
I love his shirt in that picture. What a big boy. My favorite is the last one, about not "my mommy" Gage tells me each time he gets upset "I am not playing with you EVER again." It's so funny because in 2 seconds he will be wanting me to come play with him. What a big boy Cohen is - and sweetie. I love his secret he told you. He's going to be a heart breaker!
Oh, I love reading the things kids say! How fun! And what a beautiful family you have, your kids are gorgeous! I got my swap package today and you absolutely spoiled me rotten! I loved it. Thank you SO much!! You know how to make a girl's day, that's for sure. Have a great day!
That is the cutest picture! Good job Smells! Love it. Cohen is looking so big and I just love his hair grown out. He looks like a little skater boy.
Love all the things he says. I miss that boy!
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is growing into a boy not a cute toddler anymore. I am happy for you that you get to spend time with two of your children each day and get to know them more personally. Have a great weekend. Danielle
Adorable!!! He looks so, so cute! Love his hair. He is such a crackup. Can't wait to get some of that lovin' and funny talk in Disneyland! 11 more days!!!
#1 had me laughing Kelly. I love that! How far apart are they?
Ha....he is hilarious! sounds like he is turning into a more sensitive little boy!! I love that rylee wins the fights. haha.
he looks so cute in the pic! love his hair.
That is so cute and funny. Cohen is such a crack up! I love the picture of him.
you're not my mommy anymore!? I love that because he can't get rid of his mommy that easily! He looks so cute in that photo. You are really getting good at that editing, Kel.
Cute. He's that big already? I really need to come see you...it's been crazy around here x 10. Our yard is being done. Love how sweet he is and his hair...
I love your blog! Your kids are so cute! What a cute family.
I am glad you liked your swap package! I was hoping you didn't have the movie already!
Post a Comment