Friday, September 05, 2008

Enjoy





Just love this little girly body and all the girliness about her. Aunt Lindsey gave her these sunglasses for her birthday and she loves to wear them. She acts really silly when she puts them on. Then she takes them off and tries to put them on me. She talks a lot of gibberish these days. Sometimes it sounds like she copies what we say and then Jody and I look at each other and say, "It sounded like she just said.." She is such a joy. Still taking two long naps a day and going to bed at 7:30. She loves to torment Cohen. If he has a snack or toy she wants she grabs it from him and runs. He ends up screaming and chases after her. Usually I have to jump in because she is a strong little girl. Poor Cohen it's hard being the middle child.

I talked to Taiylor's mom (the little girl who chases Ammon) yesterday at school. She said that Taiylor talks about Ammon every day and she has a huge crush on him. I told Ammon about it this morning and he said, "Yeah she likes me. Her friends tell me every day that she wants to kiss me. But I'm not even old enough. I can't even drive yet!" I taught him well!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE ammon's comment. He is one cute kid. Seriously, you must be having the best conversations with him these days! As for Rybug, she is adorable and I am glad she likes the glasses.

Janelle said...

I love the picture of Rylee at the bottom. She looks like she is really into those sunglasses. She is definitley too cool

Heidi said...

You did teach Ammon well! I keep thinking I don't want Max kissing girls until he is like 18- ha ha! I probably don't have that much control over it!

Pam said...

Rylee is just so dang cute! I saw her steal cereal from Cohen up at the lake and about died laughing.
Ammon's comment is adorable!

Alex and Mitch said...

Haha....love Ammon! he says the funniest thing. Poor Cohen...Rylee is a tough chick!

Celeste said...

Let's see how long he'll be saying that for!! :) Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Kasey said...

Love what Ammon says about kissing, but I don't know...he and Lex look pretty cozy in the Labor Day post!

Rylee is the cutest! She looks so much bigger than last time I saw you. So sad!

Jami said...

What a cutie! Love the outfit and glasses. Ammon is hilarious! I was dying when I read that...

Kalie said...

Haha Ammon says the most hilarious stuff. Rylee is a doll I love the sunglasses.

US said...

She is the cutest thing ever!