
Does anyone want to go to the NKOTB concert? You choose Sacramento or San Jose. Prices range from $40-$80. Sacramento concert October 9th or San Jose October 10th. Or Kasey you could fly here for a four day weekend and we could hit it up together? We could make our childhood dreams come true. J/K!
9 comments:
I went to their concert when I was 11 at Dodger Stadium and I got lost afterward and I went "backstage" with a security guard to try to find my mom. Crazy huh?? Will they be doing their old songs?? Sounds like fun!!
I noticed the other day they were coming to the Tacoma Dome, here. I can't get my mom to go with me. Bummer. ahaha
I wish Kasey could come and we could all go. You were major NKOTB fans-especially you!
I remember when you tricked me into saying I loved NKOTB when they were no longer cool anymore.
I hope you go to the concert!
I would so go with you...NKOTB was my very first concert I was allowed to go to...wow...that totally ages me :)
If you go please post about it :D
I love that they are back!!!!!!!!!
Kelly... HONESTLY...
At least your family is super cuite.
Cody Farrer
You have GOT to go! If tickets weren't $700 to fly there, believe me, I would be there in a heartbeat! I love NKOTB, but no THAT much!
Kelly, I think your mom would be there also. She used to take you girls to concerts and say it was for you but I know she loved them more than anyone. She is still a teenager at heart. DAD
Post a Comment