Tuesday, July 29, 2008

more

Cohen's freaky face

Cute girl.


ah.

Having a jam session.


After Six Flags on Saturday. Everyone was beat. Notice the boys sleeping on the couch in the background. Rylee on the other hand was ready to go. She had been pushed around in a stroller all afternoon.


Six Flags. On Herald the Helicopter in Thomas the Train town.


We took the kids to Six Flags on Saturday. It was warm and overcrowded but we had a good time. I lost my phone while we were there. Miraculously someone picked it up and turned into Lost and Found. Later that night Jody set up his projector from work and we watched Penelope in our "movie theater." Friday night Megan and I went to Mama Mia. It was hilarious. Pierce Brosnan has a horrible voice! Collin Firth should have had the main male character part. His voice was pretty good. Good times.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

How was penelope?

Cute pics. Your hair looks so cute. I want that to be my color!! Love seeing the kids - they are looking so old. Espec Cohen with his long hair. He is adorable and looks a lot like you in the last pic. Ammo looks like he is having a blast with the guitar! And Ry-bug, I love her (and her shirt:)

Janelle said...

I love all the pictures. I was wondering if the beach pictures were from our beach and then I realized it looked warm so it couldn't have been. Cohen's hair looks cute I really like the long look!!

:) Jen said...

I added you to my blog friends! It is so great to catch up with you, you have such a cute family and look like your having a lot of fun! Stay in touch! :)

Pam said...

Such cute pictures. You can't see the bruises on Cohen from his fall. Now that is a freaky face. Poor boy.

Jen said...

Such cute pictures. Megan sure took a lot. She had so much fun! Thanks for having her. I know she loved being there with you guys!

Celeste said...

How fun... I love activities that ware out the little ones. Fun for you to have the in-laws come visit.

Angela said...

Love the pictures...and I love Cohen's hair longer!! : )

Alex and Mitch said...

ok...seriously....love the pics of rylee. she looks so old and cute and full of personality. they made me laugh out loud. you look super cute too sis! absolutely loving your hair sooo much. It is making me contemplate cutting mine....anyways miss you and the rest of the edmondson fam!!!