She's been trying to walk for the last few weeks but now she's really moving. Rylee is loving the park because she actually gets to play!
Love it! It is still so crazy to see her upright all the time. She is soooo cute!
What a good girl! She's a cutie walking around! yeah for jamba juice!
She looks so old. It is amazing how much more grown up they look when the are walking. Hope to see you guys soon.
oh my gosh, so cute! Keal was talking to her when it came on. Ryan is working Saturdays for a while...are you free anytime? I was thinking Keal and I would come and visit.
So Cute! COhen is walking too, but not nearly what well!
Adorable! Love little Roo. These videos make me miss her sooooo much.
Yeah!! She looks so cute walking!! I love seeing videos of her.
So gorgeous! I love her outfit. She seems like a gentle little girl. Perfect third child! It's cute seeing her on video instead of just pictures.
So so so so so so so cute! I want to see her!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love it! It is still so crazy to see her upright all the time. She is soooo cute!
What a good girl! She's a cutie walking around! yeah for jamba juice!
She looks so old. It is amazing how much more grown up they look when the are walking. Hope to see you guys soon.
oh my gosh, so cute! Keal was talking to her when it came on. Ryan is working Saturdays for a while...are you free anytime? I was thinking Keal and I would come and visit.
So Cute! COhen is walking too, but not nearly what well!
Adorable! Love little Roo. These videos make me miss her sooooo much.
Yeah!! She looks so cute walking!! I love seeing videos of her.
So gorgeous! I love her outfit. She seems like a gentle little girl. Perfect third child! It's cute seeing her on video instead of just pictures.
So so so so so so so cute! I want to see her!
Post a Comment