We were sad to see them leave today. It always goes by way too fast. The boys played, played and played some more with their Grandad. Megan was a huge help with the kids. Feeding Rylee. Pushing the stroller around the mall and six flags and staying downstairs with the kids so that I could actually take a shower and get ready for the day with no interruptions. So nice. Cindy and I talked and talked about crafts, food and girl stuff. We always love having Jody's family come to visit. They are great company. We laughed, played, shopped, ate and watched movies together.
On Wednesday we took them to the coast to see the ocean. Bodega Bay is about 45 minutes from us. I let Rylee down on the sand and she was in heaven. She crawled around and put everything in her mouth. The boys went up and down the sand dunes. Megan took loads of pictures and Cindy and I just sat and relaxed on the beach.
More pictures to come!
4 comments:
We had so, so, so much fun. Thanks for all the good meals, what a great cook you are and what yummy cookies you make for late night snacks! Miss you all so much already. Boy, do we EVER have jet lag this morning. Love You,Cindy
So glad you had such a great time! Cindy is right-you are a great cook. And you are so lucky to have such great inlaws!
How fun! You lucky girl to have visitors so often. Glad Megan was able to go too.
Rylee is looking so big!
I really want to see Mama Mia. I need a friend to go with.
Kelly, I still love your hair! And the beach pictures...it's like no matter what they turn out beautiful because the ocean + sand + kids is always adorable.
Post a Comment