What I was doing 10 years ago: Graduating from high school. Waitressing at Adel's and saving money for my big move to Provo to start college at UVSC. Hanging out with my Eureka friends Jared Salter, Lars Rasmussen (who I kissed when he was still together with Sara Bareilles, yes the singer and yes I regret it, a little) Chris Cook , and Phil Ames and of course my little sis Linds.
5 things on today's TO DO list:
Let me preface this by saying I'm at my parents house.
1. eat lots of treats.
2. bake something.
3. take a nap.
4. veg out
5. go to Safeway to get some baby food.
6. And of course take of care of the kiddo's.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Fresh fruit. Watermelon, pineapple, strawberry's, grapes, kiwi, mango, oranges, cuties, pomegranates, apples.
2. turtle chex mix
3. frozen grapes
4. toast
5, chocolate chip cookies and milk
6. Breyer's rocky road ice cream
5 things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
1. pay off student loans
2. buy a house to live in and a few to rent out or remodel
3. get my 'big idea' going
4. pay off my parents and in law's mortgages. Give each person in my fam a substantial sum of money
5. start my own charity. think Oprah's Big Give. helping people with all different types of needs.
5 places I've lived:
1. McKinleyville, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Chicago, IL
4. Santa Rosa, CA
5. Windsor, CA
5 bad habits.
1. getting into a new hobby and dropping it before finishing the project . I have a half finished scarf, quilt, scrapbook, pillows, and my latest digi scraping.
2. eating dessert EVERY night
3. taking all the hot water (I love my shower time)
4. getting on the computer for a few minutes only to find myself still on it an hour later engrossed in mindless surfing (I'm working on it).
5. not following a budget
5 jobs I've had:
1. waitress at Adel's in Eureka
2. waitress at Los Hermanos in Lindon, UT
3. budget rent a car
4. Provo City Parks and Rec, scorekeeper (best, easiest job)
5. waitress at Ruby River (met my lovely friend Jill there)
I tag....
Kasey, Melissa, Tasha, Jami, Lani, Celeste
8 comments:
This was fun to read! Brought back some of our summer memories... It was so fun to really hang out back then! OH Budget...I forgot about that one. Seriously, hell on earth (when you left and it was just me). It was the easiest job, but for some reason I always felt miserable when I walked through the front doors!
Love reading the tags! I love the new blog look too! What a great header and it looks awesome!
oh please you dont regret kissing Lars! that is the coolest thing ever...its your claim to fame...he was dating "love song" chick at the time!
i appreciate you including me when you become a billionaire.
What is that singer Sara from Mckinleyville? That is a funny story. I am so with you on the dessert every night. That or cereal. I am having to be creative lately since I am not having any dairy or chocolate!
How have we had two of the same jobs? (Los Hermanos in Lindon and Adel's). Yes, and dessert every night is a must.
I need dessert every night too. But I am working on getting better.
Man... I wish I could eat dessert every night and look as great as you do! ... Budget-rent-a-car ... some great memories there! :)
P.s. I love the photo collage on top of your blog... very cool.
Funny about Lars...I wondered if you guys knew that girl when I heard she was from Eureka. Oh well, I doubt she cares now! Fun to read your tag,babe!
Post a Comment