Monday, June 16, 2008

last weekend

Last weekend we went up to Humboldt to see Madison and Kyle. They are such cute kids. Ammon and Madison spent every second together. Madison kept begging Ammon to let her be his girlfriend and would kiss him on the cheek or hug him. Madison is such a great helper! She wanted to feed Rylee her bottle and her baby food every meal. She actually did a great job. Kalie can I borrow her? Kyle is the sweetest little boy. He is such a flirt. He would constantly be giving me and my mom hugs and kisses. They were so great to have around. I wish we lived closer.


Jumparama at the mall. The kids love it.
Maddie giving Ammon a hug, one of many!

We are letting Cohen's hair grow a little bit. So far I'm liking it.

Freezing at McKinleyville's annual Pony Express Parade.

Sweetest little boy! Just love him.

Ammon and Madison loved playing in Grandma's car. They thought they were so funny because they thought we didn't know they were in there.

Kind of a scary pic of Rylee but wanted to show how big she opens her mouth when you're feeding her! She's a good eater.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Wow, girl! You are a blogging machine these days! I wish my kids and I could have been there too! Sounds like they all had lots of fun together. Cute pics!

Natty said...

Keep growing Cohens hair out. I let Teegs get kinda long and I thought it was so cute. Casey made me cut it. Luckily it grows back

Alex and Mitch said...

loving cohen's hair! i want more pics of it. such cute pics!!! wish i could've seen all the kids too!