Wednesday, June 18, 2008

more birthday


cohen tripped and fell flat on his nose yesterday! poor kid. bled a lot but was fine within a few minutes. i keep wondering when we will make our first trip to the ER. knock on wood.




i think she looks SO big in this pic! she had her one year check-up today. she was 20 lbs 2 0z., 29 inches long and 50% in height/weight and 75% in head size. she is facing forward in her carseat now! i love looking back and seeing her cute little face smiling back at me.


loving her little mermaid walker. but the boys are loving it even more.
first birthday cake.


Opening her first present! I forgot to add on the last post that Rylee waves bye-bye, gives me kisses and high-five.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! GMom Cindy

Nicki said...

She is getting so big and is SUCH a little lady! What a fun birthday blogpost!

Kasey said...

Poor little Cohen! Ouch.

Rylee looks adorable. I love that we all have that polka dot dress for our girls!

Sarie said...

She is SO CUTE and I love her dress! You make the cutest kids, Kelly!

Pam said...

Ouch, Cohen looks sore! Love the blog and pics of Rylee. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Lindsey said...

Poor Coey! Rylee is gorgeous and what can I say? I just love her.

Heidi said...

V. stylish birthday dress!

Celeste said...

She is so cute... and I love her cute dress!!