I have been cleaning like crazy the last few days and I've got the sore body to prove it. I've been pulling weeds which is so therapeutic. I went through the garage and cleaned it out plus organized it better. Last night I rented a carpet cleaner from Safeway (the rugdoctor) and cleaned the carpets. What a difference. The house looks a million times better and I couldn't believe how dirty the water was when I was done. It feels good to get things done that I've been putting off. If only it was our own home.
Tomorrow is Ammon's party. Last week I bought a jumpy house at a garage sell for my mom. We are going to have that up plus a blow up water slide that we borrowed, a trampoline (if it gets here today), water balloons, a water table and possibly the slip 'n slide and water rocket. It's been pretty warm here lately so I'm just hoping the weather will be okay for the party.
The pictures above are from a day at the park. We took the slip 'n slide and water rocket to the park and the kids had a great time.
7 comments:
What a fun bday party! I bet he will love it.
I love getting things organized!
Nice Mohawk Max :)
I feel like you guys clean out the garage once a week...it was done at least twice during th 7ish weeks I was there.
Ammon's party sounds like it will be so much fun!!!! Wish I could be there!!!
I am impressed and especially since you do it all in this warm weather! The carpet looks great.
So does the yard, garage and everything. Great job!
I had to rent a carpet cleaner once when i spilled paint all over the carpet...Casey still doesnt know about that.(dont tell) It worked pretty good though. Oh all those sunny days make me jealous.
You are going to have so much fun. You are such an awesome mom. Can't wait to see pictures from the party.
How cute are that girl's clothes! I love the birthday pics and Cohen's hair. Hope the party was fun...Happy Birthday Ammon!
p.s I know how you feel about cleaning. I don't think I've stopped since we moved in, plus Ryan's redoing the garage right now, so more to come!!!
Post a Comment