Wow I'm quite the blogger this week. I love having all of you friends out there to complain to.
So now I'm trying to figure out what to get Rylee for her first birthday. We aren't doing much. Just cake and presents and just with our immediate family.
Ammon's birthday is the 23rd so I've got birthdays on the brain. He is going to have a party at the house with friends from preschool. He insisted on wanting his friends to see his house. Don't ask why. But we will have a slip in slide, water balloons, trampoline (he's getting for his b-day) and probably a pinata.
And then there's Father's Day. Which I keep forgetting about and then remembering and then forgetting........
6 comments:
I get in blogging moods too. It's fun. I wish I could be there for the birthdays this month! Ammon's party sounds like it will be a blast! A trampoline...how fun. You HAVE to get a pinata too. The kids will love it.
Get her that little fisher price music table that lani got keal...he loves it!
Kelly,
I just had a chance to catch up on your blog....And yes we all have those days and that is why we have great husbands and friends and parents and our heavenly father to pull us through. you can't always give 100 percent in your life. You can only do as much as one little Kelly can do and that is enough...I have a hard time excepting " enough" as well...but I am slowly learning. You are an amazing person who accomplishes alot...Don't forget those days either. As for the birthday party and Rylee...Maybe something for outside like a slide of some sort...I made a lady bug cake for Kali and then did random cupcakes for everyone else....
Sounds like Ammon's bday will be fun. what a cool mom....getting him a trampoline!
I got Sadie her first "build a bear" with a cute outfit. She seriously has everything with 2 older sisters so it's really hard to find something!
isn't that what blogs are for? to vent when we want? I hope you find the perfect thing for Rylee, it's crazy that she is one already! I can't wait to see pictures of her eating the cake!
Post a Comment