Saturday, September 22, 2007

3 months












We are in Knoxville visiting Gram and Gramps. Kasey and Sienna are here with us. We had a mini photo shoot for Rylee last night and Kasey took a couple hundred pics of her that are all adorable. We are having a great time on our trip. Tonight we head back to Atlanta for Jody's ten year reunion and then we go back to California Sunday morning.

It's been a while since I've posted pics of Rylee and she is getting so big! I had to take a second and put a few on.

13 comments:

Alex and Mitch said...

oh my gosh!!!! seriously Kelly she has gotten so big! I can't believe it. wow. I'm calling mom today and trying to find a time to come down for a weekend next month...i hope it works out cus i need to see you and the kids!!!

Pam said...

What a little doll! She is seriously so cute. I miss her and the boys and you and it's only been a week!!!

melis said...

Finally! I have been waiting to see her! Thanks for the update! I have been wondering where you have been?!

Lindsey said...

gorgeous little girl! I can't believe she is already 3 months. She is really a mix of you and Jody, but more you if that makes sense. I can't wait to see you all in 2 1/2 months!!!!!!!!!!

Aubree said...

She is so cute! Your sister takes really nice pictures! I can't believe they are already 3 months! In some ways I am happy he is getting older, but it is also sad too!

Kasey said...

She is seriously the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to really photoshop some of these! Oh, I just love her!

Sarie said...

She is so gorgeous! i don't usually like too many flowery headbands, but that one is so so cute.

Anonymous said...

ahhh i miss u guys so much those pics r sooooooooooo cute

Anonymous said...

o that was from me megan

kh said...

Cute little girl Kelly. I love the first one.

The Hathaways said...

Hi Kelly it's Whitney. I love looking at your blog. Your kids are soooo cute!

Kalie said...

Madison LOVES the first pic of her smiling. She was scrolling up and down telling Kyle all about her. She is a beautiful little girl. We can't wait to see you guys.

Jami said...

Oh my gosh, look at that little buddha belly! I just want to kiss it! She is beautiful and yes, we do need to get together. Nicolle is coming this weekend and Ryan is working, but maybe next? I'll try to call you soon...