

Or should I say, "I made it!" I took care of my three kids by myself this week and it went great. Rylee is such a good baby and sleeps much of the time which makes it seem like I only have two kids. We had a busy week and I even ventured out with them by myself.





Monday we just hung out at home. Jody had a meeting in San Francisco and was gone from 7:00 in the morning until 7:30 and night. It was a long boring day but we survived.
Tuesday Tasha and Janelle came down from McKinleyville. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and stopped by Cost Plus and Cold Stone on the way home. The next day we woke up and went shopping to a few downtown stores, one called Cupcake is pricey but adorable. Then we went to Old Navy and Chevy's for lunch. Between the three of us we had five kids but they all did pretty good. Luckily Tasha only had Lex so she helped me. It was fun having them stay with us and I hope they will come again soon.

On Wednesday night we went to Walmart and finally got some birthday presents for Ammon. He was struggling with his decision on what to spend his money on. We got him a fish tank and three fish which he named Anikan, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. He is really into Star Wars right now and calls himself Yoda, has a cane and tries to talk like him. Cohen and Ammon have spent lots of time just staring at the fish. I think they are waiting to play with them. Jody was teasing Ammon on the way home from the store about being hungry and that he was going to eat his fish for dinner. Then he started talking like Bruce from the movie Nemo. Ammon got upset and said, "Don't eat them Dad. They're my new friends!"

Yesterday I took the kids to the farmer's market they have in Windsor every Thursday. Talk about crazy I have never seen so many people so involved in the community. We couldn't find anywhere to park for about 15 minutes. I am so glad we went and plan on going every Thursday. They had big jumpy houses and slides for the kids, face painting, balloons, and all kinds of food. A lot of local restaurants and bakeries set up booths and sold food. They also show a movie once it gets dark. I was proud of myself for taking the kids alone and actually enjoying it.


Today I had some girls from the ward over for lunch. I made BBQ sandwiches from a recipe I got off of one of Lindsey's friends blogs and a yummy salad that Kasey gave me the recipe for. One of the girls is really cute and just had a baby girl in May the other has two boys and is super nice. It was fun to have people over and I realized that I need to do it more often.
My mom and Alex should be on their way here and Kasey and her fam will be here tomorrow night. I can't wait to be with everyone. Next week I am heading up to McKinleyville for the week while Jody goes to Anaheim for work.

I painted Rylee's toenails the other day, an idea I got from my friend Tiffany. Rylee slept the other night from 11:00 until 6:00 in the morning. Last night she slept from 11:00 to 4:00 and then 4:30 to 8! I felt so good today and didn't even need an afternoon nap! I don't know how this is possible but Rylee is one month old! I feel like I had her last week.
11 comments:
That farmers market sounds fun! Ok tell me your secret on how to get her to sleep that long. I am still on the every 3 hour track. She is so cute. Have fun with your family next week!
busy busy!! I had so much fun!!! Can't wait to see ya.
that farmer's market sounds so fun. sounds like a neat little community. so nice to be at your house and with you all. your house is sooo cute. i cant believe you live here...quite the upgrade! i cant believe how much older rylee looks and its only been a week since i last saw her!
ARE YOU KIDDING?!! I cant believe how much you are doing!?!?! You have three kids need I remind you?! Wow- Kel you are amazing. I cant imagine have people over for lunch and i only have one. Can I be you?
Way to go with keeping busy! I'm impressed. I also can't believe Rylee is one month old...crazy! That flew by, didn't it. I can't wait to meet her!
Kelly! You are superwoman! But I know the feeling of the need to get out and do something. After a while the inside of your home becomes a bit drab. But my "out of the house" excersion would consist of Wal-Mart and the local park. Not the many fabulous places you've been! I think I need to move to CA, just for the mere entertainment!
Your kids look great, the baby is gorgeous and you have blogged. All is well at the Edmondson's!
Have fun with your family!
Kelly- Congrats. I love reading your blogs. I'm trying to get back into it. What a beautiful family you have.
I can't believe she is one month! It seems like yesterday.
Love the photos, and I can tell you are loving having a little girl so you can paint her toes...
Way to go, wonder woman! Seriously, I am so impressed and so happy for you guys. Life sounds great! Did you like the BBQ sandwiches? Post the salad recipe, please! Rylee is beautiful. I love her tan complexion and can totally see you in her. She is sleeping so good too! Love that Ammon and Cohen LOVE ammo's fishes. too cute and funny. I'm also so glad you invited some girls over.
You've done more in a week than I've done since Keal's been born! You're my idol! Keal has never slept that long in his life yet...you are lucky. Love the toenails and she is a beauty. Farmer's Market sounds awesome. That is really cool that you have such a good one. Ammon is so cute with his fish names.
You are amazing to blog and have 3 kids! I hope you are having fun with your family and little Rylee is being a good sleeper still for you. She is such a cutie! I see little girl stuff in the store and think that you must be having so much fun buying that now instead of boy things!
Post a Comment