






I love putting these cute summer dresses on her!
Cohen and "Algixs", that's how he pronounces her name.We had a great time at the lake this last week. Some of you thought I was crazy and brave to take three kids to the lake especially because one is only 3 weeks old. But the kids were great. Rylee slept almost the whole time in the boat and did great at night as well. She had one bad night and was up with gas for a few hours. My sweet mother got up after a while and rocked her while I slept. Other than that incident she was perfect! I can't believe how quickly she is changing. She is so much more alert now. She also has beautiful olive colored skin. What a change from Ammon who we all called white boy as an infant.
It got pretty hot the later part of the week which made the trip a little more uncomfortable for me, because I'm not suppose to get in the water. I ended up jumping in a few times to cool off and it wasn't too bad.
Jody mastered landing a back flip on his wake board, see below, which made things more entertaining. Cohen and Ammon loved swimming in the water and even went on the tube with Jody and I.
It was so much fun seeing the boys after being away from them for a week. Cohen just kept hugging me and saying over and over, "mommy, mommy, mommy!" Ammon acted like he missed us a lot, but from what I hear he didn't talk about us much. He loved being back in McKinleyville and even told us today that he wants to live there again. Unfortunately for him, I don't think that will happen.
This month is already going by quickly. We have lots of visitors this month! I am excited for Jody's family and my sister Kasey to see Rylee when they come visit us in a few weeks.
Monday will be my first day alone with all three kids. I think I'm ready. I've had three weeks of help to get me prepared. Wish me luck!

12 comments:
That looks like so much fun! You are a brave woman. Tyler's family is camping next week, but I don't think we could do it! I am not that brave! :) Rylee is just so cute. It is amazing how much they change in just a few weeks. Cohen has those gassy nights as well. Luckily, not every night. Good luck on Monday. I had my first day alone yesterday and it wasn't too bad, besides the circumsion gone wrong ( I will blog on it later). You'll do great!
P.S. I LOVE Alex's swimsuit!
I wanted to cry watching jody wake board because it made me miss the lake. It has defiantly been a HUGE sacrifice for me but it will be worth it. I'm glad that everything went good for you up there!!! Are you home now? I wanted to see you on Friday but we were back in the hospital for a stupid fever. Rylee has changed so much she is beautiful.
What a cute little girl Rylee is!!! Your week looks like it was tons of fun too. Rylee's eyes are so cute and her complexion is so beautiful! Have fun with all your visitors!
FUN! I am so impressed by your lake trip. You are a supermom! Rylee is BEAUTIFUL! Look at her skin and eyes- WOW! Good luck on monday. Call me if you need some emotional support! :)
Oh, rylee is so cute! She is so dark, too! Her and Keal are the tan babies! We will definitely see you when Kasey comes...cannot wait to hold that little angelbaby. Looks like you had fun at the lake and Jody's backflip is quite impressive!
I love the picture of the 4 of you on the tube. Good times! Also that is very cute that Ammon went wakeboarding with his dad
How fun! I'm so glad it turned out to be such a fun trip. I was a little worried for ya!
Rylee is the cutest little baby! I can't believe how dark she is...especially compared to Ammon. Crazy! She is a doll and I absolutely cannot wait to see her in a week!
it was so fun having you guys at the lake. friday afernoon was a little boring without you all! its also a little weird not being around the boys. i was with them for 2 weeks and now i have no one to entertain me! but i'll be back on thursday!!!
Rylee is a beauty! I love her little lips - I think they might be yours, actually. Can't believe how she has grown in just 3 weeks. I'm so glad the lake trip went well. I was so impressed you went. Good for you! Wish I could have been there. I miss the lake!!!
the lake was so much fun with you, jody and your 3 amazing kids...thanks for letting me practice my aunt skills! : )
kelly, she is SO adorable! I am glad you had fun at the lake. I can't wait to see you on the 28th when Kasey is here. We will have to make fun plans!
:)
Lani
Congrats to Jody doing a backflip. Wow. Your girlie is so so so cute. She looks like an Iorg. You have to tell us how it's been this week on your own with the kids!
Post a Comment