Wednesday, July 25, 2007

busy, busy

Still loving her carseat!
Yes, they both have bruises on their foreheads.








I am going to take five minutes and at least put some pictures on the blog. We have had visitors the last few weeks and I keep meaning to blog but haven't gotten a chance. This week Jody's mom, dad, sister and grandmother have been here. It's so much fun to have them here. Yesterday we went to San Francisco. We walked down by the wharf, ate lunch and went on a ferry ride. On the way home we stopped by my favorite shopping area in Corte Madera to eat dinner at my favorite restaurant the Cheesecake Factory.
Kasey will be back this weekend and I look forward to spending time with her, Lani and Jami. I just love my family! I had the best childhood growing up with my cousins.
More pics and details to come!

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

glad you blogged! the pics are great and you and the fam look so cute. baby rylee looks like you!! have fun with Jody's fam. Sounds like you guys are having fun.

kh said...

Hey! She lives! Good to have you back!

Glad you got out and had some fun with your family and you look so cute in your green jacket!

Lani said...

can't wait to see you too!

The White Way said...

I am so jealous that you got to eat at cheesecake factory!!! Its my favorite. Looks like fun!! Hope to see you soon.

melis said...

I am so glad to see new pics! I got on today to repremand you for not showing us more updates but you had repented! :) I cant wait to get together when all the company dies down! XOXO

Debbi said...

You look so great for just having little Rylee! You don't even look like you've had one kid! I hope you have fun with the rest of the family, I love seeing all the pictures you post - the ferry ride looks so fun!

Jami said...

I'm dying to hold that little girl! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow...call you later

Aubree said...

I love SF! Your family is so cute! Can you believe our babies are 6 weeks old?

Christen said...

Oh, she is just too cute! And you look AMAZING, Kelly!

Pam said...

Missing you guys-I can't believe it's only been a week!! Glad you are having so much fun. Hope you had the Madeira Chicken for me. What am I saying?? I know you did!

Alex and Mitch said...

that's great you are excited for Kasey to come but ummmm....did you forget about someone else? hmm...I think I am gunna get in my car right now and drive back to mom and dad's.

Kalie said...

Great pictures. I think Rylee looked like Cohen in the last blog post. Sounds like you guys have been so busy. I am jealous, we haven't had company in awhile