
I came across this book on my trip. My grandma bought it for my cousins wife who loved it and is not a reader. So then my grandma felt like she had to buy it for me, because she knows I love to read. The author, Stephenie Meyer, is a BYU grad and the book is nothing like I would have expected it to be. It's strangely intriguing. It was a New York Times Bestseller and it is the first book she has ever written. Last week I was telling Jody about it and actually ended up reading an hour of it to him because he too wanted to find out what was going to happen. When I finished it I got the sequel to it and spent the last three days reading it. Now I can't wait for the third edition to come out this summer. I am warning it is different, only eight dollars, worth every cent, and you won't be able to put it down!
7 comments:
I am definitely going to have to check this book out! Maybe tomorrow I will go to the library and pick it up.
Sounds good. I think I'll give it a try! Thanks for the recommendation.
thanks, Kell, I need a new book and Granny was telling me about it. I think I'll get it to read in a couple weeks when I don't have to work anymore! Yea!
Thanks for loaning it to me!! Hey all you Cafe Rio fans-you know how I like the pork there? I made the Cafe Rio Pork recipe on Internecipes and it is perfect!!! I doubled the amount of brown sugar though to make it perfect. Loved it!
I will have to check that book out, I love a new book. That preg picture is so cute, I can't wait for you to have a girl!!!
I heard about this book awhile back but was skeptical. I'm glad you liked it. Maybe when mom is finished she can bring it with her to London so I can have a read too?
I loved the last post with all the pictures. You look so cute. I miss you!
How funny, I just started reading this book a few nights ago. My mom gave it to me when I was in Utah last weekend, she also gave me the sequel. She loved it and so did my sister.
Post a Comment