When I checked my mail today I found a package from my cousin Jami. I opened it up to see the CUTEST and seriously tiniest little bikini I have ever seen! I love it. Thanks Jami!
Oh MY GOSH that is so adorable! I love how the bottoms are super big to accomodate a diaper and the tops are super tiny, because they're only covering a baby ribcage.
you're welcome! I'm so glad you like it as much as I did. I just couldn't pass up something so cute,especially since I'm always shopping for boy stuff...not as fun!
5 comments:
Super cute! I love it. Where is it from? I may have to get one for little Sienna.
SO cute! Where is it from. I love it!
Oh MY GOSH that is so adorable! I love how the bottoms are super big to accomodate a diaper and the tops are super tiny, because they're only covering a baby ribcage.
you're welcome! I'm so glad you like it as much as I did. I just couldn't pass up something so cute,especially since I'm always shopping for boy stuff...not as fun!
so so so cute! I got a little somthing for Riley the other day. You'll love it. You'll get it when I move home.
Post a Comment