
I don't know when this obsession started but as long as I can remember I have had cravings for Cadbury mini eggs. Each year I can't wait for Valentine's Day to be over because mini eggs come out the very next day! I always have a bag or two of them laying around. A few times grocery stores have ran out of them before Easter has arrived, those have been very bad years for me. In an attempt to find more I have driven to almost every store from here to Eureka.
If you haven't tried them you must.
Oh and there is a right way to eat them. Put two in your mouth and let them get warm so that the candy shell pulls off easily and the warm chocolate melts into your mouth. There is nothing like it. Enjoy!
13 comments:
yummy! I always think of you when I eat mini eggs. I love them too and I think it's partly because you brought them into my life as kids. I love them. Oh, maybe mom can bring me some...i'm going to call her right now. love you!
I am laughing out loud because you and linds both are writing about the candy! :) It makes me think of the Iorg girls; Kasey, Linds and you. When we all went to Denver I remember eating them the whole time--- the good days! :)
My sister bought me mini eggs for Christmas, you'll have to look for them next year, its the same thing as the easter ones except they are x-mas color.
Those are some of my favs too. Did you ever try the cherry kisses? Those are super good too.
wow...hahaha...you definitely take after mom. I lost it when you said you have a special way to eat them. haha..love it!
I love those too. I really like the Herseys one too, the ones in the blue bag. Now I have to go get some. Too bad it is Sunday.
Ya you were the devil for bringing them into my life. Just the other day I was having a bad day so I ate almost a whole bag. Not really it was a little over half but still I hate them because they are so addicting!!!
I prefer the malted mini robin eggs, Jake loves the cadbury ones. Eat all you want, you are growing a baby, the ultimate excuse to pig out!!!!!!! How is that going? Sick of being pregnant yet?
Okay, I totally thought I was over Cadbury Eggs. But I had some today and couldn't stop eating them. I love them!
I remembered that you like those! The book you mentioned in your last blog, my friend just read it and has been talking about it non-stop. So, I will have to borrow it from her now that I have two rave reviews. I love to read, but it must be worthwhile because I get nothing done for two days.
you sound like Lani, but I bet she didn't even they come out the day after Valentine's! Actually they do sound really good right now since I'm loving chocolate lately! Hope you're feeling good and I'm sure you're looking very cute! love you
I too have the mini egg weakness. I remember when it started for me. You actually may have been there. It was one of our many softball tournaments. I think it was in Ukiah or something, Brianna and I bought some for a snack, and I've been hooked ever since! Those were fun times!
I didn't know we shared the same obsession! LOVE THEM!!!
Post a Comment