Friday, March 16, 2007

Busy as a bee

They got me a birthday cake at work

Mom and Dad's house as of yesterday




Since we got home we have been very busy. Jody sold his car yesterday and the company is suppose to deliver his new car next week. We don't know what he is getting yet but don't care because it is free!

Yesterday we ran errands all day and took some time to take the kids to the zoo. I will really miss it when Jody starts working again but the income will be nice.

Today I got up early, drove to Eureka and got a massage at Personal Choice. Thanks for the gift certificate Tasha. It was the perfect way to start the day off. Tomorrow is my 27th birthday! I can't believe that I am only three years away from 30. I plan on going back to Personal Choice tomorrow for a pedicure with one of my friends and then we will go out to lunch. She is also going to watch our kids in the evening so that Jody can take me to one of my favorite restaurants, Abruzzi.

My mom is in London so of course the weather has been beautiful. It is always nice when she goes out of town. She will be back next week and supposedly she is bringing the rain back with her. The kids are loving playing out on the patio. I look forward to warm weather this summer. When we were in Santa Rosa this week the temperature was in the high 70's. I also plan on getting season passes to Six Flags Marine World because it is only 45 minutes away!

18 comments:

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one and have lots of fun! You guys always seem to be busy with lots of fun things. I love the new look of your blog too!

Kalie said...

Love the pics of the boys...I need to call so we can catch up - I don't even know when your leaving or anything. Cohen looks like he is so much bigger. Is he growing? Kyle is at the cutest stage - He can't talk but he wants to help with everything and he just tags along with me I love it!

Sarie said...

I love going to theme parks, and you can take the kids when Jody is working! happy birthday-again. I hope you have the best birthday ever(no matter how close to 30 you are)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! I loved seeing where you guys are going to live in your last post! When are you guys moving?

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow,Kelly! How nice of your work to get you a bday cake! Love the pics of the boys.
Your new place looks so cute and Windsor looks like a great place to live. I'm so excited for you! And a little jealous about the great weather and the passes to Six Flags. Lucky girl!
By the way, you don't even look a bit pregnant.
I also like the newly green blog.

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! Some exciting things have been happening in your life. Fun stuff. The theme park will be so fun with the kids. They will love that.

Pam said...

Happy B-day Kellbell! Hope you have a great day! We love you1
mom and dad

Aubree said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! I feel u on the 3 years from 30 year!! I bet you are excited about the new free car. My parents always say that is one of the best things about my dad's job. Anyway have a great and fun day!

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! From Larry and Cindy
Love all the cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I can't believe how big Cohen is getting. That picture where he is laying down makes him look so grown up. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you guys are having nice weather it's like 40 here :(

Christi

Lani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great B-day Kelly! I'm excited that you are moving to S.R. I LOVED living there!

Alex and Mitch said...

Kelly I am soo excited for you and Jody. Your new house looks so cute! It will be so fun to come and visit you guys. Definitely excited to hear about Jodys new car too...seriously, thats way cool. Season passes to Marine World...definitely going there with you! Sounds like things are going great, I'm really happy for you guys...even though I will get lonely this summer. No more trips to the Ingomar club...even though we only made one. That was really fun, I'll have to take natalie or something.

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you enjoy your night out! That pic of Cohen chillin' with his binki is so cute and the picture of Ammon with the hat on, where you can just see his eyes, looks just like you to me. Gorgeous boys!

Jami said...

Happy Brithday Kellybelly! Cohen is definitely growing up. so cute. We will meet you at Marine World! We just drove past on our way home from childbirth class this weekend. I'm glad you got a massage-so good for you. I have two scheduled before our due date and cannot wait!

Jami said...

ok, I just looked at the spa website and know where I'm going next time I'm in town! I want to go there today!