
Superman has left the building but Batman has taken his place! This Batman has a sidekick, Robin (AKA Cohen). The cape that Kasey made Ammon for his third birthday has definitely been priceless! He has worn it for 3 months straight! Seriously. I am getting so use to seeing it on him that I don't think anything of it until people at the grocery store comment on it. He wears it to school and now other kids at his preschool are wearing capes or asking where I got his. He also takes it to bed every night and sleeps next to it. The only time he isn't wearing it is when he is in the bathtub or at church. It's best feature is that it is reversible! Batman on one side and Superman on the other.
Cohen has also gotten into wearing it around, when Ammon feels like sharing. And Cohen already knows who Batman, Superman and Spiderman are. The joy of having boys! I love it but also look forward to the girly things. Although I am certain she will be somewhat of a tomboy with brothers like hers.


10 comments:
haha...love the last picture of ammon. what a poser...reminds me of you. haha. :) i cant wait to see both of the boys! and see how they play together.
Last night Ammon slept at our house since it was Friday night and since the cape "chokes" him during the night he rolls it up and sticks it under his pj's. He looks like he has a big belly but he will not part from it!
Ammon is already the cool boy at school. Love him! Cohen looks so cute and it's hilarious how he is able to join in with Ammon now too. I can't wait to see how a little girl mixes in with these two. Kase, that was the best present ever!
Ammon is hilarious! I am so glad that cape has gotten such mileage. My kids never use theirs. I'll see if Kaden will let me send his to Cohen. He's a bit of a packrat, so don't hold your breath!
Alexa just saw the pictures and said, "Mommy, someday can Ammon come to our house?"
Hey Kelly, I miss you LOTS Ammon and Cohen are so cute!!!!!
P.S. Im SO exited about Rylee (spelling) Love, Megan
My sister has two boys and then a girl as the youngest, and she is still all girl even with boy influence all around her. It will be fun to see how your daughter's personality will be with her two big brothers around.
Ammon's face is so cute and serious. what a crazy boy. I know you are dying for girl stuff, too. I still have to at least glance at all the cute pink clothes...
Boys are great. They have such an imagination. Kyle is already dressing up...putting on helmets and being hilarious. Cute pictures. I can't believe how close to your due date you are
I can't wait to see what your new daughter will look like! You need to put that bikini on her asap. Ammon and Cohen's personalities mirror my girls'. Cohen and Ruby are so much alike. They could form a whine club together. They have also both mastered the puppy dog face really well.
I miss those boys!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment