Thursday, November 16, 2006

We're Off!



We leave tomorrow morning for a much needed vacation to Snowbird, Utah. My parents own a timeshare there and we go every other year for Thanksgiving. I love going to Utah. I love visiting Provo and reminiscing about my college days there. I also love eating at Cafe Rio, Famous Daves, Pei Wei, and Los Hermanos. We are driving with my parents and my brother and his family will be there next week. Of course we also get to see Alex who is going to UVSC right now. I am also excited to go shopping and to see old friends. If any of you who live in Utah want to get together let me know!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Lucky! Have fun...stay warm!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited to see you guys! I really can't believe that I will see you all in two days!

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Utah yet I have no idea what Famous Dave's is?! Do they not have Pei Wei in Cali?

Have fun, I love it there too, of course.

Anonymous said...

Heid, they don't have a Pei Wei where we live or nearby.

Have the best time sissy!!

Kasey said...

You guys suck. Okay, not really. I'm just a little jealous!

Kelly said...

Famous Dave's is in Union Square. It's a delicous BBQ place. You should try it sometime. My favorite are the corn bread muffins and BBQ chicken tender salad.

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun!! That place looks wonderful!

Jami said...

have fun!