Remember how I posted about being bored a few months ago? Well we have decided to resolve that issue. Some of you already know this but for those of you who don't, we are expecting baby number three June 21st, 2007.
Jody had been on my case about having another baby for a few months and I just wasn't feeling ready. But after a few personal experiences I had I couldn't ignore the urge I was feeling to have another one. It usually takes me a 3 to 4 months to get pregnant. After trying for a month Jody begged me to take a pregnancy test, for fun, even though I hadn't missed my period yet and was scheduled to start the next day. I took a test and it didn't instantly turn blue like the other two did. After a few minutes of staring at it I said to Jody, "Is there a faint line in the pregnancy window?" He agreed that there was. So I took the second test in the box and it did the same thing. Jody decided to go back to the store and buy another test that actually said,"pregnant" or "not pregnant." This time it said, "pregnant." Seriously I didn't know how to react and even think I started hyperventilating. I know we were trying but I wasn't expecting it to happen this quickly. We want to have 4 or 5 kids so it will be nice to be done having kids young and be able to enjoy them while we are young but life could get pretty crazy for me. Especially with us probably moving in the near future for a new job. So that's our big news for now. Our family of four will be a family of five soon. I always dreamed of being married and having a big family, I just can't believe I am old enough to be doing it!
13 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I know you are hoping for a girl, but trust me three boys are so fun and cheaper! What will the spacing between Cohen and the baby be? I am so excited for you guys!
-Heather
Congrats Kelly! You are due 10 days after me! It sounds like you are going to have an exciting year! My dad said he talked to Jody yesterday, I hope he was helpful. Let us know what happens! Hope you are feeling ok!
How fun and congratulations! I love finding this kind of thing out.
Lucky you were able to get pregnant so quickly. How far apart will Cohen and the new baby be? I always wonder how closely I will want to have my children...
Any updates on the moving situation?
YAAAAAAY!!!! Like I told you last week, you need to post pictures of your growing belly! I will keep reminding you. I can't believe we're old enough to be having all these little families... I feel like I don't have anything figured out and it's scary to think that our parents felt the same way having us.
Congrats, Kelly, blogging just got more interesting.
O Kelly you guys really should have stayed here on your way back to Cali. I would have loved it. Susanville is not as cool as my house! he he
Fun to have your kids so close in age. the closest siblings in my family to me are four years older and four years younger than me and I really don't like it!
Congrats sister! I already knew this of course, but I'm glad it's public knowledge now. I'm so excited for our entire family. I will bring your maternity clothes I borrowed back at Christmas! Love you.
Congrats x a million!!
Kelly, I can't believe your pregnant again. I am happy for you and that is great that your kids will all be so close. Congratulations
Congratulations - that is SO exciting. How far apart will they all be? I am so happy for you!!!
Go Team Edmondson!
Ok for some reason my comment was anonymous...weird!
So Congrats x a million!
(that was my comment)
Lee and I took "Santa" to town with us on Saturday. It was HILARIOUS to see him sitting in the backseat in his carseat in full costume!! A complete nut. I have never been around a child so into play acting.
I am so excited for you!!!!
with 3 you will definatly not be bored!!!! I wouldn't trade my three for anything!
Love you!!!
Christi
KY
Post a Comment